Yoursearching.com Removal Tips
Yoursearching.com is a browser hijacker that is similar to Yoursites123.com, Mysurfing123.com, Surfpageing.com, and some other members of this group. The hijacker may be presented as a useful search tool that will bring you relevant and comprehensive results, but its main aim is to show you commercial data.
As soon as the hijacker enters a computer system, it changes settings in all installed browsers. It also causes other unwanted modifications like redirects, the addition of ads to your visited sites, and more. There is no reason for you to tolerate these disruptions. We suggest that you delete Yoursearching.com without hesitation.
How does Yoursearching.com work?
Yoursearching.com gets distributed in freeware and shareware packages. It enters your computer together with potentially unwanted and ad-supported applications. The hijacker has been especially linked to Accelimize and Bellaphant adware. If you have these programs on your PC, you should uninstall them along with the hijacker. It is also advisable to pay attention to free software installation, because, in most cases, it is possible to decline the additional offers of unreliable software. Always choose Advanced installation mode and deselect all boxes with unfamiliar applications.
Once the hijacker gets installed,, it changes your home page, new tab, and default search provider to Yoursearching.com. This page contains a search box that redirects you to Google.com. You should keep in mind, however, that the hijacker may alter these results to include its own links. The hijacker has been known to promote such malicious threats as Nemucod and Wangbrax, which is why we do not recommend trusting its search results. You should also be wary of various commercial ads that you see online as well as the sites to which you get redirected. Make sure that you do not click on the ads or stay on the unknown pages longer than you have to. This content may be unsafe and could lead to various consequences including malware infections, and more. As you can see, you should not delay Yoursearching.com removal.
How to remove Yoursearching.com?
If you want to eliminate Yoursearching.com from your browsers, you will have to uninstall the application with which it entered your computer. Once you do that, you should be able to restore your browser settings and thus erase Yoursearching.com. If you choose manual removal, you can follow the instructions presented below the article. If, however, you choose to uninstall Yoursearching.com automatically, you should download the anti-malware tool from our page and use it to scan your system. It will detect all potential threats and remove Yoursearching.com along with them. The security software will also help you keep your PC safeguarded from other threats you may encounter online.
- Press Win+C and click on Settings
- Go to Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Uninstall the unwanted application
Windows 7 and Vista/Windows XP
- Access Control Panel via Start menu
- Select Uninstall a program/Add or remove programs
- Choose the unwanted software
- Click Uninstall/Remove
Delete Yoursearching.com from browsers
- Press Alt+X and open Internet Options
- Select Advanced tab and click Reset
- Tick Delete personal settings box
- Click Reset and Close
- Press Alt+H to open Help menu
- Select Troubleshooting Information
- Click on Refresh Firefox
- Confirm your decision and click Finish
- Press Alt+F (to open Chrome menu)
- Select Settings
- Scroll down and click Show Advanced Settings
- Choose Reset settings and click Reset
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.