What is websearch-eazytosearch.info
websearch-eazytosearch.info is one of those bothersome hijacker infections that might unknowingly to the user, infect a device. It is able to do that since it is adjoined to freeware and when less cautious users set up that free software, they unintentionally set up the hijacker as well. You are lucky that the hijacker isn’t a malicious virus and it won’t directly harm your machine. But that does not mean it ought to remain. You will notice that your browser’s settings have been altered and redirects to sponsored sites are occurring. Additionally it can be capable of redirecting you to harmful pages. Since you gain nothing from this you are encouraged eradicate websearch-eazytosearch.info.
How does it spread
Freeware oftentimes comes with additional offers, such as ad-supported software and hijackers. Even if those offers are optional, many users install them anyway and it’s generally because Default mode is used when settings up free applications. Make sure to always implement Advanced settings, because that is where the unnecessary offers are hidden. There are a lot of free applications that arrive with added offers, so ensure you pay attention to block unneeded installations. Those items might not necessarily directly harm your device but they may still cause unwanted consequences. It would be best if you simply eliminate websearch-eazytosearch.info as it does not belong on your machine.
Why eradicate websearch-eazytosearch.info
As soon as it infects your system, it will hijack your Internet browser and modify its settings. When you launch your browser whether it’s Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome it will be instantly eye-catching that your home website and new tabs have been modified to display the hijacker’s sponsored web page. What you might also quickly notice is that you will not be capable of changing the settings back without firstly having to erase websearch-eazytosearch.info. Your new homepage seems very plain, it will show a search engine and probably advertisements. Promotional links can be implanted among the proper results. Know that you might end up downloading some type of malicious programs if you get rerouted to questionable pages by the search tool. In order to prevent this from happening, abolish websearch-eazytosearch.info from your device.
You can try manual websearch-eazytosearch.info elimination, just take into account that you will have to find the redirect virus yourself. If you do not think you can do it, you can have anti-spyware eliminate websearch-eazytosearch.info. No matter which method you pick, ensure that you erase the browser hijacker completely.
Learn how to remove websearch-eazytosearch.info from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete websearch-eazytosearch.info from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove websearch-eazytosearch.info from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete websearch-eazytosearch.info from Windows?
a) Remove websearch-eazytosearch.info related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on websearch-eazytosearch.info related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall websearch-eazytosearch.info related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select websearch-eazytosearch.info related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete websearch-eazytosearch.info related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select websearch-eazytosearch.info related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove websearch-eazytosearch.info from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including websearch-eazytosearch.info. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove websearch-eazytosearch.info from web browsers?
a) Erase websearch-eazytosearch.info from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase websearch-eazytosearch.info and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate websearch-eazytosearch.info from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate websearch-eazytosearch.info
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete websearch-eazytosearch.info from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate websearch-eazytosearch.info and choose a new provider
d) Remove websearch-eazytosearch.info from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.