About this infection in short
Template Search virus is a browser intruder believed to be a pretty low-level threat. Hijackers are normally accidentally set up by users, they might even be oblivious to the contamination. The most common way browser intruders travel is through freeware packages. A redirect virus is not a malicious piece of malware and shouldn’t harm. Be aware, however, that you might be redirected to sponsored web pages, as the browser hijacker wants to generate pay-per-click revenue. Hijackers don’t filter through the portals so you can be redirected to one that would authorize malware to enter your machine. You will gain nothing by permitting the redirect virus to remain. Eliminate Template Search virus for everything to return to normal.
Download Removal Toolto remove Template Search virus
Hijacker spread ways
Freeware usually travel with extra items. It might have adware, browser intruders and various unnecessary utilities attached to it. Those attached items could only be found in Advanced or Custom mode so unless you choose those settings, you will install hijackers or other unwanted offers. Make sure you unmark everything that appears in Advanced mode. Setup will happen automatically if you use Default settings as you won’t be able to check for something adjoined, and that allows those offers to set up. If it entered your computer, erase Template Search virus.
Why should you remove Template Search virus?
Expect for your browser’s settings to be altered as soon as the hijacker manages to infect your PC. Your set home web page, new tabs and search engine have been set to the portal the redirect virus is promoting. Whether you are using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, they will all have their settings altered. And unless you first erase Template Search virus, you may not be able to undo the setting modifications. Your new home web page will have a search engine, and we don’t encourage using as it will give you plenty of sponsored content, in order to reroute you. Browser intruders execute those reroutes to peculiar portals as the more traffic the page gets, the more money owners get. You will quickly grow frustrated with the redirect virus since it will constantly redirect you to odd pages. You must also know that the redirects won’t only be annoying but also somewhat harmful. You might be led to some dangerous website, where malware might be hiding, by those redirects. It is recommended remove Template Search virus as soon as it makes itself known since only then will you be able to bypass a more severe contamination.
Template Search virus elimination
If you are an inexperienced user, it would be easiest for you to employ spyware removal applications to eliminate Template Search virus. If you opt for manual Template Search virus termination, you will have to locate all connected software yourself. If you scroll down, you will find a guide we made to help you terminate Template Search virus.Download Removal Toolto remove Template Search virus
Learn how to remove Template Search virus from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Template Search virus from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Template Search virus from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Template Search virus from Windows?
a) Remove Template Search virus related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Template Search virus related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Template Search virus related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Template Search virus related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Template Search virus related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Template Search virus related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove Template Search virus from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including Template Search virus. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove Template Search virus from web browsers?
a) Erase Template Search virus from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Template Search virus and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Template Search virus from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Template Search virus
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Template Search virus from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Template Search virus and choose a new provider
d) Remove Template Search virus from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.