Letssearch.com Removal Instructions
Letssearch.com is known to be a typical browser hijacker, so it is not surprising that it enters systems unnoticed and then changes homepages and search engines. As Letssearch.com looks like a normal search engine, many people decide not to do anything about its presence.
Unfortunately, Letssearch.com is known to be unreliable, so you should not keep it in the place of your regular homepage and search provider even if it is powered by Bing. Dubious search engines might cause serious harm to your computer and they might even be responsible for the presence of malicious applications on your computer. We do not think that you want to experience security-related problems and become a victim of malware, so we suggest that you delete Letssearch.com from the system. We will provide information on the Letssearch.com removal in this article, so continue reading.
Why should you remove Letssearch.com?
It is not advisable to keep and use suspicious search engines, especially when they are known to be a part of a browser hijacker infection. The main reason why they cannot be trusted is the fact that they might provide you with the modified search results. These results will appear to users only if they use the search engine to find the information on the web; however, users might still find untrustworthy links on the search engine itself and thus end up on corrupted websites. Letssearch.com is no exception; it will serve you with unreliable search results. In addition, research has shown that Letssearch.com might collect information about your browsing activities too because it needs to show you relevant links and third-party ads. It is likely that Letssearch.com has been developed to drive traffic to different websites mainly and thus generate revenue for the owners. As you can see, Letssearch.com will not do anything good to you, so you have to remove Letssearch.com as soon as possible.Download Removal Toolto remove Letssearch.com
How is Letssearch.com browser hijacker distributed?
It is impossible to download this search engine, so we believe that you have downloaded Letssearch.com together with some kind of PDF creator, download manager, media player, or another free application. Yes, browser hijackers are usually attached to other programs in order to spread them. Unfortunately, programs that go with hijackers are usually untrustworthy too, so you not only need to delete Letssearch.com, but also detect and erase additional programs that might have been installed on your computer. If you find it difficult, use an automatic malware remover to do that.
How to uninstall Letssearch.com?
If you want to successfully implement the Letssearch.com removal, you should use an automatic malware remover. We do not say that you cannot eliminate Letssearch.com manually too, but you should know that this method is definitely more difficult. If you still decide to terminate Letssearch.com manually, you should use our manual removal instructions. You will find them below. Unfortunately, our instructions will not help you to erase all other undesirable programs that might hide on your computer, so it would be best if you still scan your system with an automatic malware remover.
Get rid of Letssearch.com
- Click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel and click Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the program and click Remove.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Open the menu and click Control Panel.
- Open Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the undesirable program.
- Click Uninstall.
- Right-click on the bottom-left corner and select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the application that you wish to remove and select it. Click Uninstall.
- Open your browser and tap Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons and click Toolbars and Extensions.
- Select the extension and erase it.
- Open your browser and tap Alt+F.
- Select Tools and click Extensions.
- Find the extension on the list and click the recycle bin button next to it.
- Launch your browser.
- Tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously.
- Click Extensions.
- Select the unwanted extension and then eliminate it.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.