Iadah.com Removal Guide
Iadah.com is a search engine that is primarily targeted at users living in France, so all the texts on the main page of Iadah.com are in French. Even though Iadah.com seeks to reach a particular group of people mainly, this threat might enter systems owned by users living in other places too.
The main symptom that Iadah.com has entered the system is the changed homepage and search engine. To be more specific, Iadah.com will replace them on all the browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. At first, it seems that Iadah.com cannot cause any harm because it looks like an ordinary search engine; however, it is not true. Experts say that Iadah.com might put systems into danger really quickly, so the best would be to remove Iadah.com as soon as possible. If you have problems with the Iadah.com removal, read this article and we will provide you with the necessary information.
How does Iadah.com act?
Iadah.com replaces homepages and search engines without permission. Many users do not even suspect that this is something wrong because Iadah.com acts like a regular search engine, i.e. it allows to find the information on the web based on the entered keyword. Yes, there is a search box on the main page, and such buttons as Voyage, Orange, Facebook, Programme TV, Radio, Twitter, and others. They should help to reach popular web pages in one click; however, it is still advisable to be cautious because Iadah.com might cause a redirection to a completely different unreliable web page, or a web page that resembles a decent page, e.g. Facebook. Iadah.com might also place links among legitimate search results, so there is a huge chance that you will click on any of them one day. Not all the ads are considered to be bad, but you will never know which of them will be harmful. If you want to protect your system, stop using Iadah.com and hurry to delete Iadah.com completely.
Download Removal Toolto remove Iadah.com
Researchers also say that Iadah.com might collect information about users too. It says that it gathers only non-personal information; however, we cannot say the same about other third-party web pages this search engine will redirect you to. As you have probably understood, there is also a risk that your privacy will be violated if you keep using Iadah.com. Therefore, the best idea would be to uninstall Iadah.com completely and then set another reputable search engine instead of it.
How to delete Iadah.com from my browsers?
There are several different versions of Iadah.com; however, it should be enough to reset browsers or delete extensions from each of the browsers one by one and then erase the threat via Control Panel in order not to see it anymore. If none of these methods work, you should definitely use an automatic malware remover in order to remove Iadah.com fully. Just acquire it, install it on the system, and scan your system with it. If you download and install a good tool, it will implement the Iadah.com removal for you within seconds.
Learn how to remove Iadah.com from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Iadah.com from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Iadah.com from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Iadah.com from Windows?
a) Remove Iadah.com related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Iadah.com related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Iadah.com related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Iadah.com related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Iadah.com related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Iadah.com related program
- Click Uninstall
Step 2. How to remove Iadah.com from web browsers?
a) Erase Iadah.com from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Iadah.com and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Iadah.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Iadah.com
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Iadah.com from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Iadah.com and choose a new provider
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari…
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.