About this contamination
Handlemylife.info is a browser intruder that you may all of a sudden bump into in your device. Reroute viruses are for the most part accidentally installed by users, they may even be oblivious to the infection. It spreads through application bundles so if you happen upon it residing in your PC, you did not notice it being added when you installed free software. No direct damage will be done your system by the reroute virus as it’s not believed to be dangerous. Keep in mind, however, that you could be redirected to sponsored websites, as the hijacker wants to make pay-per-click income. Reroute viruses don’t filter through the pages so you may be led to one that would lead to a damaging software threat. We do not suggest keeping it as it will provide no beneficial services. To return to normal browsing, you will need to uninstall Handlemylife.info.
Download Removal Toolto remove Handlemylife.info
How did the hijacker enter your device
Free software often travel with added offers. Adware, hijackers and other potentially unnecessary applications could come as those additional offers. People frequently end up permitting redirect viruses and other undesirable programs to enter as they don’t opt for Advanced or Custom settings during freeware setup. If something has been added, it will appear there, and you need deselect everything. They will install automatically if you use Default mode since they fail to inform you of anything added, which authorizes those offers to install. Now that you know how it infected your operating system, erase Handlemylife.info.
Why must I terminate Handlemylife.info?
The moment the hijacker infiltrates your system, expect to see alterations executed to your browser’s settings. The hijacker’s promoted site will be set to load as your homepage. Whether you are using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, they will all have their settings changed. And unless you first erase Handlemylife.info, you will possibly not be able to modify the settings back. A search engine will be displayed on your new homepage but we do not encourage using it since it will expose you to loads of sponsored content, so as to reroute you. The hijacker aims to earn as much income as possible, which is why those reroutes would be occurring. You will be rerouted to all types of weird portals, which is why hijackersare deeply bothersome deal with. You ought to also be aware that the redirects won’t only be annoying but also somewhat dangerous. The reroutes could lead you to dangerous pages, and some malware could contaminate your OS. If you wish to shield your computer, abolish Handlemylife.info as soon as possible.
How to eliminate Handlemylife.info
In order to remove Handlemylife.info, we encourage you use spyware elimination software. By hand Handlemylife.info uninstallation means you will need to locate the hijacker yourself, which might take time because you will have to identify the hijacker yourself. However, instructions on how to abolish Handlemylife.info will be placed below this report.Download Removal Toolto remove Handlemylife.info
Learn how to remove Handlemylife.info from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Handlemylife.info from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Handlemylife.info from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Handlemylife.info from Windows?
a) Remove Handlemylife.info related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Handlemylife.info related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Handlemylife.info related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Handlemylife.info related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Handlemylife.info related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Handlemylife.info related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove Handlemylife.info from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including Handlemylife.info. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove Handlemylife.info from web browsers?
a) Erase Handlemylife.info from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Handlemylife.info and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Handlemylife.info from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Handlemylife.info
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Handlemylife.info from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Handlemylife.info and choose a new provider
d) Remove Handlemylife.info from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.