About this contamination
feed.stream-me.com is your usual hijacker that might invade a OS without the explicit consent of the user. It happens because they are attached to freeware and when careless users set up that free programs, they do not even realize how the browser intruder installs as well. The redirect virus is not going to damage your device directly as it’s not a serious computer infection. That does not indicate, however, that it should remain. It will alter your browser’s settings and will reroute you to sponsored site. Furthermore it might also reroute you to content that damaging. Since it provides no valuable features it is encouraged to remove feed.stream-me.com.
How are hijackers spread
The most possible way you acquired the infection is through freeware, as they are adjoined as extra offers. It needs to be mentioned that those offers are not compulsory but most users end up with them anyway since they opt for Default mode during free software setup. If you want to avoid unnecessary items, make sure to always pick Advanced mode, as that is where the unnecessary offers are hiding. A rather big amount of items is packaged with freeware, so be careful. Those items might not necessarily pose risk to your machine but they can still be trouble. We strongly recommend that you abolish feed.stream-me.com.
Why delete feed.stream-me.com
Once it arrives into your computer, your web browser will be hijacked and modifications to settings will be made. Whether you are using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox you will notice that your home website and new tabs have been altered to present the browser hijacker’s advertised site. You will probably attempt to invalidate the changes but until you eradicate feed.stream-me.com, you will not be able to do so. Your new homepage is rather basic, it will display a search engine and possibly ads. Promotional content could be embedded among the proper results. Be vary of getting rerouted to dangerous domains as you might download malware. In order to stop this from occurring, eradicate feed.stream-me.com from your system.
You could attempt by hand feed.stream-me.com uninstallation, just take into account that you will have to find the redirect virus by yourself. If you are having issues, you can try dependable deletion software and it should be able to abolish feed.stream-me.com. No matter which way you choose, make sure that you eradicate the redirect virus fully.
Learn how to remove feed.stream-me.com from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete feed.stream-me.com from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove feed.stream-me.com from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete feed.stream-me.com from Windows?
a) Remove feed.stream-me.com related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on feed.stream-me.com related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall feed.stream-me.com related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select feed.stream-me.com related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete feed.stream-me.com related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select feed.stream-me.com related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove feed.stream-me.com from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including feed.stream-me.com. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove feed.stream-me.com from web browsers?
a) Erase feed.stream-me.com from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase feed.stream-me.com and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate feed.stream-me.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate feed.stream-me.com
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete feed.stream-me.com from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate feed.stream-me.com and choose a new provider
d) Remove feed.stream-me.com from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.