Constant Fun Ads Removal Guide
Constant Fun is an advertising-supported application that was created by the infamous SuperWeb, LLC. This company has released a variety of other apps that work in the exact same manner. Some of the examples include Coupon Time, DigiHelp, EnterDigital, SnipSmart, SaveOn, Computer Chair, and many more. Constant Fun is promoted as a set of tools that can make your online surfing experience better.
That is simply not true. You should not trust this program as it will do nothing but flood your browsers with unreliable commercial data. If you want to get rid of Constant Fun Ads, you will have to uninstall it from your computer.
How does Constant Fun work?
Constant Fun may have an official webpage, but that does not mean that you can download it from there. The adware travels in free software bundles. Like most unwanted programs, it uses the bundling method in order to enter a computer system without getting noticed by the user. The application may be presented to you as an optional offer, however, unless you pick the Advanced installation mode and specifically decline this offer, you will agree to installing the program automatically. Since computer users rarely pay careful attention to freeware setup, they agree to additional offers without even knowing it. Make sure you do not do that again.
Download Removal Toolto remove Constant Fun Ads
The main purpose of Constant Fun is to expose you to as much commercial data as possible. It will show you pop-ups, banners, coupons, and other ads no matter which sites you open. Every time you click on one of these ads, SuperWeb LLC makes profit. The problem with the advertisements, aside from the fact that they disrupt and slow down your browsing, is that some of them are fake. You should not click on fake ads, because that may result in serious problems. You could infect your PC with potentially unwanted or even harmful apps, waste your money on bogus products or services, and so on. Unless you want to deal with these unfavorable outcomes, you should erase Constant Fun Ads from your browsers right away.
How to remove Constant Fun Ads?
You can eliminate Constant Fun Ads in one of two ways: manually or automatically. Both methods should work, however, automatic Constant Fun Ads removal is much more reliable. We advise that you go with this option. If you implement a malware prevention and removal tool, it will scan your system and detect all threats. The utility will then terminate Constant Fun Ads along with other infections, should there be any. It will also keep your PC safeguarded in the future. Alternative solution is to delete Constant Fun Ads manually. If you decide to go with this option, you are welcome to use the manual removal instructions presented right below.
Constant Fun Ads Removal
Uninstall Constant Fun from Windows
- Right-click on the lower left corner of the screen
- Choose Control Panel from the list
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Choose Constant Fun and click Uninstall
Windows 7 & Vista/Windows XP
- Click on the Start button at the bottom left
- Locate Control Panel on the list and open it
- Select Uninstall a program/Add or Remove programs
- Choose Constant Fun and click Uninstall/Remove
Delete Constant Fun Ads from browsers
- Open Firefox menu and choose Add-ons
- Go to Extensions section and remove Constant Fun Ads
- Enter “chrome://extensions” in the URL field
- Click on Trash can next to Constant Fun and click Remove
- Click on the Gear icon and select Manage add-ons
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions and delete Constant Fun
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.