.CCC File Extension Virus Removal Guide
.CCC File Extension Virus is technically not a virus. The truth is that it is a version of Tesclacrypt ransomware. .CCC File Extension Virus has been assigned to this ransomware infection because it adds the .CCC file extension after it encrypts all the files, including images, videos, music, and other files. As you have probably understood, this ransomware infection is as dangerous as a real virus, so it is a must to remove the so-called .
.CCC File Extension Virus from the system as soon as possible. First of all, you should do that in order to prevent other files from being encrypted. The .CCC File Extension Virus removal will not be very easy because it is a serious infection and it cannot be erased via Control Panel.
How does .CCC File Extension Virus work?
After .CCC File Extension Virus enters systems, it encrypts all the files by adding the .CCC file extension to all of them. Users can rename the file and delete the extension; however, files will still not be decrypted. The main thing why .CCC File Extension Virus encrypts files is to ask a ransom and thus extort money from computer users. It might seem like an easiest solution to pay money and thus gain access to the encrypted files; however, we still do not recommend doing that because nobody knows whether your files will really be decrypted, and you will not get your money back from cyber criminals in case your files stay encrypted. If you have a copy of your files, you can easily transfer them to your PC again. Do not forget to uninstall .CCC File Extension Virus from your system fist because it will encrypt those files once again. Further in this article we will explain you how to delete .CCC File Extension Virus.
How did .CCC File Extension Virus manage to enter my system?
It is impossible to download .CCC File Extension Virus from some kind of official website because it does not have it. Of course, the threat uses other methods to slither onto computers. According to the malware experts, .CCC File Extension Virus often enters systems after users open an infected email, click on some kind of bad link, or download a software bundle. It is really hard to protect systems from ransomware infections, so we highly recommend that you install a reputable security tool in order not to encounter Tesclacrypt or other ransomware infection. You should do that right after you delete .CCC File Extension Virus from your PC.
How to implement the .CCC File Extension Virus removal?
We are sure that ordinary computer users will not be able to remove .CCC File Extension Virus manually because this is really hard to do that. Luckily, people can delete this threat automatically rather easily. They just need to download and install a reputable security tool, and then perform the full system scan in order to erase the infection from the system. A reputable tool will also protect your system from harm, so you will not need to install another tool.
Delete .CCC File Extension Virus
1. Restart your computer and start tapping F8.
2. Select Safe Mode with Networking and tap enter.
3. Click Yes.
4. Download the security tool.
5. Open the Start menu and click RUN.
6. Enter msconfig and click OK.
7. Select the Startup tab and click Disable All.
8. Click OK.
9. Restart your PC.
10. Install the malware remover and scan your system with it.
Windows 7 and Vista
1. Restart the computer and start tapping F8.
2. Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
3. Download and install the tool to remove infections.
1. Move the cursor to the bottom-right corner of the Metro UI start screen to open Charm Bar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Change PC Settings and then click General.
4. Go to Advanced Startup and click Start Now.
5. Click Troubleshoot, go to Advanced Options, and click Startup Settings.
6. Click Restart.
7. Select F5.
8. Download and install a security tool.
9. Scan the computer.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.