Radiotabsearch.com Removal Guide (Uninstall Radiotabsearch.com)
Radiotabsearch.com is a part of an extension called MyRadioTab. As you may have already guessed, this extension is supposed to provide you with quick access to various radio stations available online. The extension also alters your browser settings and causes other modifications that are not exactly useful to you. This is one of the reasons why it falls into the category of potentially unwanted programs.
Although it is not a malicious threat, you should know that it will lower your online safety level and disrupt your surfing. If you wish to go back to normal web browsing, you will have to terminate Radiotabsearch.com and its related extension.
How does Radiotabsearch.com work?
MyRadioTab was developed by Upside Innovations Inc. Although it may have certain benefits, what is concerning is that it spreads online in free software bundles. It does not have an official site, where it could be downloaded, so, instead, it gets attached to free third party software. When you install freeware, you get presented with additional offers. If you fail to notice them, you agree to these offers automatically. It is possible that this is how you acquired the application. In order to avoid similar situations in the future, you should be more attentive during freeware installation and always choose the Advanced mode, so that you can deselect all apps that are unnecessary to you.
Download Removal Toolto remove Radiotabsearch.com
Once the extension gets access to your browsers, it alters their settings. Your home page, new tab, and default search provider get replaced with Radiotabsearch.com. It presents you with a search box, a link to radiotuna.com, and such quick access buttons as Spotify, SoundCloud, YouTube, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and some others. If you enter a query into the search box, you will get results from Yahoo. Please note that they will include sponsored links. You are also likely to notice various ads on other websites that you visit. We advise that you avoid interacting with them as they may be unsafe. If you wish get rid of these ads, you will have to delete Radiotabsearch.com from your browsers.
How to remove Radiotabsearch.com?
Before you can eliminate Radiotabsearch.com from your browsers, you have to uninstall MyRadioTab. Both of these tasks can be completed manually or automatically. If you choose manual Radiotabsearch.com removal, you are welcome to follow the instructions that are prepared below the article. If, however, you go with the more reliable option, you will have to make use of a malware removal tool. The anti-malware will scan your system, detect all issues, and delete Radiotabsearch.com along with them. It will also stay useful after you remove Radiotabsearch.com as it functions as a malware prevention utility as well.
Learn how to remove Radiotabsearch.com from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Radiotabsearch.com from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Radiotabsearch.com from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Radiotabsearch.com from Windows?
a) Remove Radiotabsearch.com related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Radiotabsearch.com related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Radiotabsearch.com related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Radiotabsearch.com related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Radiotabsearch.com related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Radiotabsearch.com related program
- Click Uninstall
Step 2. How to remove Radiotabsearch.com from web browsers?
a) Erase Radiotabsearch.com from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Radiotabsearch.com and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Radiotabsearch.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Radiotabsearch.com
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Radiotabsearch.com from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Radiotabsearch.com and choose a new provider
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.