About this threat in short
play-new-vids.com is regarded as a redirect virus that could set up without your permission. Many users might be baffled about how installation occurs, as they do not realize they installed it by chance themselves. Hijackers spread via freeware, and this is called packaging. No need to worry about the hijacker doing direct harm to your system as it’s not thought to be dangerous. What it will do, however, is reroute to promoted web pages. Those pages are not always secure so bear in mind that if you were rerouted to a portal that is not safe you might end up contaminating your PC with malware. You will gain nothing by permitting the hijacker to remain. To return to usual browsing, you just need to eliminate play-new-vids.com.
Download Removal Toolto remove play-new-vids.com
How did the browser hijacker enter my PC
Free software often come with extra offers. It could be all sorts of items, such as advertisement-supported programs, reroute viruses and other kinds of unwanted tools. Users generally end up installing redirect viruses and other not wanted offers as they do not pick Advanced or Custom settings during a free program setup. Make sure you uncheck everything that appears in Advanced mode. Default mode will not show anything added so by selecting them, you are essentially authorizing them to install automatically. If it invaded your machine, uninstall play-new-vids.com.
Why must I eliminate play-new-vids.com?
When a hijacker arrives in your system, adjustments will be executed to your browser. The hijacker’s promoted site will be set to load as your homepage. All main browsers, like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, will be affected. And unless you first abolish play-new-vids.com, you may not be able to undo the setting alterations. Your new home website will be promoting a search engine, which we do not suggest using as it will insert sponsored links into the real search results, in order to reroute you. The hijacker is aiming to make as much revenue as possible, which is why those redirects would occur. The reroutes will be terribly annoying as you will end up on all types of weird web pages. While the browser hijacker is not damaging itself, it can still cause serious outcomes. The reroutes could be able to lead you to harmful sites, and you may end up with severe malware on your device. If you want to keep your operating system shielded, terminate play-new-vids.com as soon as possible.
How to remove play-new-vids.com
It ought to be much easier if you got anti-spyware software and used it eraseplay-new-vids.com for you. Manual play-new-vids.com removal means you will need to locate the redirect virus yourself, which can take time because you will have to identify the reroute virus yourself. Still, guidelines on how to terminate play-new-vids.com will be supplied below this report.Download Removal Toolto remove play-new-vids.com
Learn how to remove play-new-vids.com from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete play-new-vids.com from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove play-new-vids.com from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete play-new-vids.com from Windows?
a) Remove play-new-vids.com related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on play-new-vids.com related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall play-new-vids.com related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select play-new-vids.com related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete play-new-vids.com related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select play-new-vids.com related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove play-new-vids.com from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including play-new-vids.com. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove play-new-vids.com from web browsers?
a) Erase play-new-vids.com from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase play-new-vids.com and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate play-new-vids.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate play-new-vids.com
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete play-new-vids.com from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate play-new-vids.com and choose a new provider
d) Remove play-new-vids.com from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.