About this infection
Hgreatent.top is a browser intruder that you may out of the blue happen upon in your PC. Installation is for the most part accidental and many users are uncertain about how it happened. Try to remember whether you have recently set up some kind of a free software, since reroute viruses usually spread using freeware bundles. No need to worry about the redirect virus directly damaging your PC as it’s not believed to be dangerous. What it will do, however, is cause reroutes to promoted web pages. Browser hijackers don’t filter through the websites so you could be redirected to one that would authorize malware to infect your OS. It is not advised to keep it as it is quite useless to you. To return to normal browsing, you ought to terminate Hgreatent.top.
Download Removal Toolto remove Hgreatent.top
How did the hijacker invade your device
You might not know that free software usually come with extra items. It might have adware, hijackers and various undesirable utilities added to it. Those attached items can only be found in Advanced (Custom) mode so select those settings to evade setting up all types of not wanted junk. If something has been adjoined, you will be able to untick it there. You will install them automatically if you use Default mode because you won’t be informed of anything being adjoined, and that permits those items to install. Now that it’s clear how it invaded your computer, eliminate Hgreatent.top.
Why must I eliminate Hgreatent.top?
When a hijacker installs your computer, alterations will be made to your browser. The browser intruder’s carried out alterations include setting its advertised site as your home website, and it will do that without getting your authorization. Whether you are using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, they will all be affected. If you want to be able to undo the alterations, you must make sure to first deleteHgreatent.top. A search engine will be displayed on your new home website but we don’t recommend using it as it will implant advertisement content into the results, in order to reroute you. The browser intruder is aiming to generate as much income as possible, which is why those reroutes would occur. The redirects will be remarkably irritating because you will end up on strange portals. They aren’t only troublesome, however, they can also pose certain danger. You may be led to some harmful website, where malware can be lurking, by those reroutes. it doesn’t belong on your machine.
You ought to acquire spyware elimination applications to completely remove Hgreatent.top. Going with by hand Hgreatent.top elimination means you will have to identify the hijacker yourself. However, instructions on how to abolish Hgreatent.top will be displayed below this article.Download Removal Toolto remove Hgreatent.top
Learn how to remove Hgreatent.top from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Hgreatent.top from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Hgreatent.top from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Hgreatent.top from Windows?
a) Remove Hgreatent.top related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Hgreatent.top related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Hgreatent.top related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Hgreatent.top related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Hgreatent.top related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Hgreatent.top related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove Hgreatent.top from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including Hgreatent.top. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove Hgreatent.top from web browsers?
a) Erase Hgreatent.top from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Hgreatent.top and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Hgreatent.top from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Hgreatent.top
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Hgreatent.top from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Hgreatent.top and choose a new provider
d) Remove Hgreatent.top from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.