About this hijacker
Search.hlivetvnow.co is is a browser intruder contamination that can invade your operating system without you noticing. It is attached to free programs as an extra item that unless unticked will install along with the freeware. Redirect viruses are not considered to be malicious infections so no need to become alarmed about it directly damaging your OS. However, you should not keep it set up. You will discover that your Internet browser’s settings have been adjusted and redirects to sponsored sites are occurring. In addition to that, it can also lead you to a web page that harmful. Since you gain nothing from this you are recommended delete Search.hlivetvnow.co.
How does it spread
Redirect viruses spread through freeware packages. Default settings are generally the reason why so many users set them up, even if they do not need to. You will discover everything in Advanced (Custom) mode so if you wish to prevent unneeded items from uninstalling, make sure you pick those settings. A quite large number of offers is packaged with free applications, so be cautious. Those offers might be completely non-dangerous, but then they wouldn’t be picking such a sneaky method to get in. If you see it installed uninstall Search.hlivetvnow.co.
Why terminate Search.hlivetvnow.co
The minute it invades your machine, your net browser will be hijacked and adjustments to settings will be performed. Whenever your browser is launched, whether it’s Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, you will happen upon the hijacker’s sponsored site loading instead of your familiar home web page. We must also caution you that those changes performed to your browser are not changeable unless you erase Search.hlivetvnow.co. The set homepage is somewhat plain, it will have a few adverts flashing around and a search bar. Sponsored websites might be inserted among the legitimate results. The hijacker generally intends to reroute you to generate profit but those search results may be able to direct you to questionable pages and you may end up with a serious malicious software contamination. So if you want this not to happen, eradicate Search.hlivetvnow.co from your PC.
By hand Search.hlivetvnow.co deletion is doable so you can attempt that, just take into consideration that you will have to find the browser intruder by yourself. If you are having trouble, you can have anti-spyware terminate Search.hlivetvnow.co. No matter which way you use, make sure that you uninstall the browser intruder entirely.
Learn how to remove Search.hlivetvnow.co from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Search.hlivetvnow.co from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Search.hlivetvnow.co from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Search.hlivetvnow.co from Windows?
a) Remove Search.hlivetvnow.co related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Search.hlivetvnow.co related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Search.hlivetvnow.co related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Search.hlivetvnow.co related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Search.hlivetvnow.co related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Search.hlivetvnow.co related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove Search.hlivetvnow.co from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including Search.hlivetvnow.co. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove Search.hlivetvnow.co from web browsers?
a) Erase Search.hlivetvnow.co from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Search.hlivetvnow.co and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Search.hlivetvnow.co from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Search.hlivetvnow.co
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Search.hlivetvnow.co from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Search.hlivetvnow.co and choose a new provider
d) Remove Search.hlivetvnow.co from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.