About this infection
nJoyMusic Search Plus is a doubtful browser add-on that sets up together with free application. Infection normally occurs when you install freeware in Default settings, and once it’s on your PC, it will attach itself to your browser and modify its’ settings. It will reroute you to weird pages and will show you plenty of advertisements. It makes revenue by redirecting you, and you should not permit it to remain. These kinds of extension aren’t categorized as malevolent themselves but they may still cause not wanted consequences. You might be led to compromised portals, and worst case scenario, you will end up with some kind of damaging software malware infection if you were rerouted to a infected site. You should really abolish nJoyMusic Search Plus so that you don’t put your PC in jeopardy.
Doubtful plug-in spread methods
To put in simply, these kinds of add-ons implement free software to spread. Installation is also not impossible through browser stores or official web pages so you could have willingly installed it. But most often, they are added as extra items that set up automatically together with the freeware, unless you prevent them. And the use of Default mode when installing free programs fundamentally provides them the required consent for installation. Only Advanced or Custom settings will allow you to check for added items, so always select those settings. It is easy to stop setup if you notice adjoined offers, and all you must do is deselect the offers. Take into account that if you are hasty, you authorize all kinds of unnecessary software to infect your system. If you encounter it on your device, eliminate nJoyMusic Search Plus.
Why should you uninstall nJoyMusic Search Plus
The suspicious add-ons are in no way beneficial to you. The main reason these suspicious add-ons even exist is to make web page owners income by redirecting you. As soon as this plug-in installs into your machine, it may modify your browser’s settings and set its promoted portal as your home website, new tabs and search engine. After that every time you launch your browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome), that portal will load at once. And if you try to alter the settings back, the plug-in might be blocking you from doing it, so you’ll have to first delete nJoyMusic Search Plus. You will also happen upon an unfamiliar toolbar and advertisements popping up all the time. While generally Google Chrome is favored by these plug-ins, they may appear on your other browsers too. Using the plug-in might lead to you being exposed to dangerous content, which is why it is not suggested to use it. Even though these kinds of add-ons are not malevolent themselves, some could be capable of bringing about malware threats. We suggest you to eliminate nJoyMusic Search Plus so as to avoid more trouble.
nJoyMusic Search Plus termination
Depending on how much practice you have with computer related problems, there are two ways you can terminate nJoyMusic Search Plus, automatically or by hand. It would be easiest if you got some anti-spyware program and had it take care of nJoyMusic Search Plus removal. If you want to delete nJoyMusic Search Plus manually, guidelines can be located below.
Learn how to remove nJoyMusic Search Plus from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete nJoyMusic Search Plus from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove nJoyMusic Search Plus from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete nJoyMusic Search Plus from Windows?
a) Remove nJoyMusic Search Plus related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on nJoyMusic Search Plus related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall nJoyMusic Search Plus related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select nJoyMusic Search Plus related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete nJoyMusic Search Plus related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select nJoyMusic Search Plus related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove nJoyMusic Search Plus from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including nJoyMusic Search Plus. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove nJoyMusic Search Plus from web browsers?
a) Erase nJoyMusic Search Plus from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase nJoyMusic Search Plus and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate nJoyMusic Search Plus from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate nJoyMusic Search Plus
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete nJoyMusic Search Plus from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate nJoyMusic Search Plus and choose a new provider
d) Remove nJoyMusic Search Plus from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.