Bnsearch.utop.it Removal Guide
Bnsearch.utop.it, also known as Utop.it, is a browser hijacker that can replace your browser settings. The hijacker has been linked to such potentially unwanted programs as EZ Dropbox, My Downloads, Tab Plus, and some others. It is highly likely that you have one or more of these applications on your PC.
Browser settings modification is not the only issue that you will have to deal with after the hijacker takes over. It will also cause various adverts to appear on your visited pages, redirect you to its sponsor sites, slow down your online surfing speed, and more. If you want to eliminate these symptoms from your browsers, you should get rid of Bnsearch.utop.it without delay.
How does Bnsearch.utop.it work?
As it has already been mentioned, the hijacker is usually distributed with potentially unwanted applications. However, it is also possible to add its extension to your browsers and make it your home page and default search provider by clicking on the bars presented on its page that offer you to make these changes. In most cases, the attempt to add its extension to your browser ends up being unsuccessful. Altering your home page and default search provider, on the other hand, does not raise any difficulties.
Download Removal Toolto remove Bnsearch.utop.it
Bnsearch.utop.it is promoted as an “innovative web search aggregation tool that provides results from all major search engines with a single search.” That much is actually true. If you search the Web with this tool, you will be provided with reliable results collected from such search sites as Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Unfortunately, that is the only positive thing we have to say about it. The hijacker causes various disturbances including constant redirects to unknown sites and suspicious ads appearing on your screen no matter where you go online. You should not trust the commercial data brought to you by the hijacker, because it may be unsafe. It would be best to terminate Bnsearch.utop.it without hesitation.
How to remove Bnsearch.utop.it?
In order to eliminate Bnsearch.utop.it from your browsers you have to reset them. Before you can do that, however, you have to uninstall the application with which the hijacker has entered your PC (that is, if you did not change your browser settings yourself). If you choose manual Bnsearch.utop.it removal, you can use the instructions presented below the article to complete both of these tasks. Alternatively, you can erase Bnsearch.utop.it automatically using the anti-malware tool provided on our site. It will scan your system and detect all potential threats. You will then be able to eliminate all unwanted files and programs from your PC. Moreover, the malware remover will also provide you with other useful features like reliable online protection, so you do not have to worry about dealing with similar issues again.
Windows 8, Windows 7 & Vista
- Press Win+R and type in “Control”
- Click OK to access Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Choose the unwanted application
- Click on Uninstall
- Click on Start and go to Control Panel
- Select Add or remove programs
- Choose the unwanted software
- Click Remove
Uninstall Bnsearch.utop.it from browsers
- Click on Gear icon and select Internet Options
- Overwrite your home page on the General tab
- Go back to Gear icon and open Manage Add-ons
- In Toolbars and Extensions, erase unwanted add-ons
- In Search Providers, uninstall Bnsearch.utop.it
- Select a new default search engine
- Click on the menu (top right corner) and select Add-ons
- In Extensions, delete all unwanted browser extensions
- Go back to the menu and select Options
- On the General tab, modify your home page
- On the Search tab, remove Bnsearch.utop.it
- Choose a new search provider
- Click on Google Chrome menu
- Select More tools and go to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Settings
- Locate On Startup section and click Set pages
- Overwrite your home page and click OK
- Move to Search and click Manage search engines
- Delete Bnsearch.utop.it and set a new search provider
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.