Yoursites123.com Removal Guide
Yoursites123.com is a browser hijacker that is identical to Mysites123.com, Surfpageing.com, Oursurfing.com, and some others. It affects all major browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and others.
The hijacker may be promoted as a beneficial search engine that can provide you with relevant search results. Unfortunately, that is not the case. The unwanted application is aimed at web traffic generation, which is why it changes your browser settings, adds commercials to your favorite sites, causes redirects to sponsor sites, and more. There is no reason why you should tolerate these disruptions. We advise that you delete Yoursites123.com without delay.
How does Yoursites123.com work?
The publisher of Yoursites123.com as well as other hijackers that belong to this group is SmartWave Technology Limited. Its main distribution method is bundling. The hijacker enters your computer with other freeware. It is usually not the only potentially unwanted program that gets access to your PC through free software. The hijacker has been linked to such PUPs as Yet Another Cleaner, V9.com, and others. If you have these programs in your system, you should eliminate them along with Yoursites123.com.
Once it gets access to your computer, the hijacker switches your home page, new tab, and default search engine to Yoursites123.com. This page does not have a lot of features. It only has a search box and such search parameters as Web, Images, Videos, and News. If you enter a query into the search box, you get rerouted to Search.yahoo.com. Results from Yahoo Search can be trusted, however, you should know that they may be altered to include sponsored links that are not as trustworthy. You will also notice various pop-ups, banners, links, and ads on other sites that you visit. These ads together with constant redirects will noticeably slow down your Internet surfing speed. The only way to get rid of these symptoms is to terminate Yoursites123.com.
How to remove Yoursites123.com?
If you want to remove Yoursites123.com from your browsers, you will have to choose one of the two following options: manual or automatic removal. Manual Yoursites123.com removal is not that complicated. All you need to do is delete the hijacker’s related program (and other potentially unwanted programs) from your PC and restore your web browser settings. You can use the instructions below the article to complete these tasks. Alternatively, you can implement the anti-malware tool from our site and uninstall Yoursites123.com automatically. The security software will scan your computer, detect all potential threats and delete Yoursites123.com along with them. It will also protect your system from future online infections as long as you keep it installed.
Learn how to remove Yoursites123.com from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Yoursites123.com from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Yoursites123.com from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Yoursites123.com from Windows?
a) Remove Yoursites123.com related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Yoursites123.com related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Yoursites123.com related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Yoursites123.com related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Yoursites123.com related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Yoursites123.com related program
- Click Uninstall
Step 2. How to remove Yoursites123.com from web browsers?
a) Erase Yoursites123.com from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Yoursites123.com and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Yoursites123.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Yoursites123.com
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Yoursites123.com from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Yoursites123.com and choose a new provider
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.