About this infection in short
Hetontbetca.info is seen as a hijacker, a somewhat minor contamination that may invade all of a sudden. Most of the users might be baffled about how installation happens, as they don’t realize they themselves by chance set it up. Redirect viruses travel via freeware, and this is called packaging. No direct damage will be done your operating system by the redirect virus as it’s not believed to be dangerous. It will, however, bring about redirects to advertisement pages. Browser intruders do not ensure the sites are secure so you may be led to one that would lead to a malware infection. You will get nothing by keeping the redirect virus. Uninstall Hetontbetca.info and you could return to normal browsing.
Download Removal Toolto remove Hetontbetca.info
How are browser hijackers generally installed
This might possibly not be known to you that additional items travel along with freeware. Ad-supported applications, hijackers and other possibly unwanted utilities might come as those added items. Those added offers could only be spotted in Advanced (Custom) settings so picking those settings will aid in preventing redirect virus and other not wanted offers set ups. Untick everything that appears in Advanced mode. By using Default mode, you give those items authorization to install automatically. You should erase Hetontbetca.info as it set up onto your OS without proper authorization.
Why must you delete Hetontbetca.info?
As soon as the browser intruder installs your operating system, modifications will be executed to your browser’s settings. Your set home website, new tabs and search engine have been set to the site the browser hijacker’s advertised website. Whether you are using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, they will all be affected. Undoing the changes might not be possible unless you make sure to delete Hetontbetca.info first. A search engine will be displayed on your new homepage but we don’t advise using it because it will expose you to loads of sponsored content, in order to reroute you. The redirect virus wants to generate as much income as possible, which is why those reroutes would occur. What makes the redirects very annoying is that you will end up on all kinds of weird pages. While the browser intruder isn’t damaging itself, it can still cause serious consequences. Be cautious of malicious redirects since you might be led to a more severe threat. If you want this to not occur, delete Hetontbetca.info from your operating system.
How to abolish Hetontbetca.info
If you’re an inexperienced user, it would be easiest for you to use anti-spyware programs to abolish Hetontbetca.info. By hand Hetontbetca.info termination means you will need to identify the browser intruder yourself, which may might take more time since you will have to find the redirect virus yourself. We will present a guide to help you abolish Hetontbetca.info in case you cannot locate it.Download Removal Toolto remove Hetontbetca.info
Learn how to remove Hetontbetca.info from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Hetontbetca.info from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Hetontbetca.info from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Hetontbetca.info from Windows?
a) Remove Hetontbetca.info related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Hetontbetca.info related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Hetontbetca.info related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Hetontbetca.info related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Hetontbetca.info related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Hetontbetca.info related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove Hetontbetca.info from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including Hetontbetca.info. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove Hetontbetca.info from web browsers?
a) Erase Hetontbetca.info from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Hetontbetca.info and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Hetontbetca.info from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Hetontbetca.info
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Hetontbetca.info from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Hetontbetca.info and choose a new provider
d) Remove Hetontbetca.info from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.