About this infection in short
Search.htrackallpackages.com is a browser intruder that might all of a sudden infect your PC. Very seldom do users set up the hijacker voluntarily and most of the time, they aren’t even aware of how it happened. Hijackers tend to spread via a free application packages. A hijacker is not a malevolent piece of malware and ought to not damage your machine in a direct way. It will, however, be able to cause redirects to promoted portals. Those pages won’t always not dangerous so if you visited a unsafe portal, you could end up permitting a much more severe infection to infect your PC. It is in no way useful to you, so permitting it to stay is rather silly. Erase Search.htrackallpackages.com for everything to return to normal.
Download Removal Toolto remove Search.htrackallpackages.com
How are redirect viruses generally installed
Freeware usually travel with additional offers. Adware, redirect viruses and other possibly unwanted applications may come as those additional items. People usually end up allowing hijackers and other unwanted items to install as they do not choose Advanced or Custom settings when setting up free software. Unmark everything that becomes visible in Advanced settings. You will install them automatically if you use Default mode because they fail to inform you of anything added, which authorizes those offers to install. You should delete Search.htrackallpackages.com as it didn’t even ask for explicit consent to set up.
Why should I uninstall Search.htrackallpackages.com?
Don’t be surprised to see your browser’s settings changed the moment it manages to invades your machine. You will see that your homepage, new tabs and search engine have been set to the site the redirect virus is promoting. Whether you are using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, they will all have their settings changed. And it may stop you from modifying the settings back unless you first erase Search.htrackallpackages.com from your OS. A search engine will be shown on your new home website but we don’t recommend using it since sponsored results will be inserted into results, in order to redirect you. The browser hijacker aims to make as much profit as possible, which is why those reroutes would occur. Those reroutes could be highly troublesome since you will end up on strange sites. You must also be aware that the reroutes may also be somewhat dangerous. You can happen upon malware during one of those reroutes, so do not expect the reroutes to always be harmless. If you wish to keep your system protected, eliminate Search.htrackallpackages.com as soon as possible.
How to erase Search.htrackallpackages.com
If you’re an inexperienced user, it would be easiest for you to employ anti-spyware applications to delete Search.htrackallpackages.com. If you opt for manual Search.htrackallpackages.com removal, you will have to find all connected applications yourself. Still, guidelines on how to eliminate Search.htrackallpackages.com will be displayed below this report.Download Removal Toolto remove Search.htrackallpackages.com
Learn how to remove Search.htrackallpackages.com from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Search.htrackallpackages.com from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Search.htrackallpackages.com from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Search.htrackallpackages.com from Windows?
a) Remove Search.htrackallpackages.com related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Search.htrackallpackages.com related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Search.htrackallpackages.com related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Search.htrackallpackages.com related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Search.htrackallpackages.com related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Search.htrackallpackages.com related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove Search.htrackallpackages.com from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including Search.htrackallpackages.com. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove Search.htrackallpackages.com from web browsers?
a) Erase Search.htrackallpackages.com from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Search.htrackallpackages.com and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Search.htrackallpackages.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Search.htrackallpackages.com
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Search.htrackallpackages.com from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Search.htrackallpackages.com and choose a new provider
d) Remove Search.htrackallpackages.com from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.