About this browser hijacker
Search.hideyoursearch.win is your typical redirect virus that will invade a system without the user noticing. It is capable of doing that by attaching itself to freeware and when careless users install that freeware, they unknowingly set up the hijacker as well. The good news is that the browser intruder ought to not directly harm your machine as it is not an extreme contamination. However, you shouldn’t keep it set up. It will make not wanted adjustments to your net browser and will lead you to sponsored page. You need to be careful of those reroutes since you might end up on harmful pages. Since it gives no useful features it is recommended to eliminate Search.hideyoursearch.win.
How are browser intruders distributed
The most probable way you acquired the contamination is through free applications, as they are added as additional offers. It needs to be said that those items are optional but a major part of users install them anyway since they make the mistake of using Default settings during free applications setup. Everything is hiding in Advanced or Custom mode so if you want to bypass setting up unwanted items, ensure that you pick those settings. somewhat big number of freeware come with adjoined offers, so always opt for Advanced to avoid unwanted installations. Even if those offers are not terrible, as in they won’t harm your PC directly, they could still be trouble. You are strongly recommended to uninstall Search.hideyoursearch.win.
Why should you erase Search.hideyoursearch.win
The second it manages to arrive into your OS, your Internet browser will be taken over and adjustments to settings will be performed. Whenever your browser is launched, whether it’s Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, it will present the browser hijacker’s advertised page instead of your regular homepage. You will possibly attempt to alter the settings back but you will be not able to do so until you terminate Search.hideyoursearch.win entirely, with no remains left behind. The website that will be set as your homepage is somewhat plain, it will show a search box and probably ads. Be careful when using the displayed search tool as Be careful of promotional sites if you select to use the displayed search bar. Be vary of being rerouted to malicious domains because you can get malicious programs. So as to stop this from occurring, eliminate Search.hideyoursearch.win from your operating system.
Manual Search.hideyoursearch.win uninstallation is possible so you could attempt that, just take into account that you will need to find the browser hijacker yourself. You could also employ professional termination utilities to uninstall Search.hideyoursearch.win and it should be the easiest way as it will do everything for you. No matter which method you use, ensure that you terminate the redirect virus completely.
Learn how to remove Search.hideyoursearch.win from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Search.hideyoursearch.win from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Search.hideyoursearch.win from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Search.hideyoursearch.win from Windows?
a) Remove Search.hideyoursearch.win related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Search.hideyoursearch.win related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Search.hideyoursearch.win related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Search.hideyoursearch.win related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Search.hideyoursearch.win related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Search.hideyoursearch.win related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove Search.hideyoursearch.win from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including Search.hideyoursearch.win. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove Search.hideyoursearch.win from web browsers?
a) Erase Search.hideyoursearch.win from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Search.hideyoursearch.win and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Search.hideyoursearch.win from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Search.hideyoursearch.win
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Search.hideyoursearch.win from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Search.hideyoursearch.win and choose a new provider
d) Remove Search.hideyoursearch.win from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.