What is this infection
Search.aitouchpal.com is a weird redirect virus that has a goal to create traffic. These types of undesirable redirect viruses might hijack your browser and carry out undesirable modifications to it. Though intolerable modifications and doubtful reroutes aggravate a lot of users, browser hijackers are not dangerous system threats. These browser intruders don’t directly endanger your system however the probability of bumping into damaging malevolent applications rises. Hijackers don’t check the portals they may direct one to, so malware can be downloaded if users were to visit a contaminated site. This search tool is dubious and might reroute you to bizarre web pages, so one ought to eradicate Search.aitouchpal.com.
Why should you erase Search.aitouchpal.com?
The reason Search.aitouchpal.com is in your system is because you have installed free programs and didn’t notice attached offers. It’s generally redirect viruses and adware that are attached to it. They don’t pose threat to your device, nevertheless they could be infuriating. You are led to believe that selecting Default mode when setting up free applications is the ideal decision, nevertheless we must notify you that this is not the case. Added offers will install automatically if you pick Default mode. If you want to avoid needing to remove Search.aitouchpal.com or something related, you must choose Advanced or Custom setup mode. You should only continue on with the setup after you unmark the boxes of all adjoined items.
As the name says, browser hijackers will take over your browser. It’s useless attempting to switch browsers. Some users will be surprised when they notice that Search.aitouchpal.com was set as your homepage and new tabs. These of changes were executed without you knowing, and the only way to recover the settings would be to first get rid of Search.aitouchpal.com and then manually fix the settings. The page has a search bar that will place advertisements into the results. Do not think it will provide you reliable results as hijackers are designed with the goal to reroute. There is also a chance that one will be led to dangerous malware, thus one should dodge them. We highly recommend that one needs to eradicate Search.aitouchpal.com because all it offers could be found elsewhere.
How to erase Search.aitouchpal.com
Knowing its hiding place will aid users in the procedure of Search.aitouchpal.com deletion. If one comes across trouble, however, they should implement a professional deletion utility to abolish this particular threat. Total Search.aitouchpal.com eradication should fix your browser issues connected to this threat.
Learn how to remove Search.aitouchpal.com from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Search.aitouchpal.com from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Search.aitouchpal.com from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Search.aitouchpal.com from Windows?
a) Remove Search.aitouchpal.com related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Search.aitouchpal.com related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Search.aitouchpal.com related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Search.aitouchpal.com related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Search.aitouchpal.com related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Search.aitouchpal.com related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove Search.aitouchpal.com from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including Search.aitouchpal.com. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove Search.aitouchpal.com from web browsers?
a) Erase Search.aitouchpal.com from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Search.aitouchpal.com and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Search.aitouchpal.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Search.aitouchpal.com
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Search.aitouchpal.com from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Search.aitouchpal.com and choose a new provider
d) Remove Search.aitouchpal.com from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.