Securery.com Removal Tips
Securery.com is a search engine that is distributed by a browser hijacker infection. If you wonder what this means, you should know that this search engine might appear on all your browsers without permission, i.e. Securery.com can change your homepage and search provider. In most cases, this happens to those users who live in France because Securery.com is considered a French browser hijacker; however, there are still no guarantees that people living in other countries will not encounter Securery.com.
Have you already noticed the presence of Securery.com? If so, there is no doubt that a browser hijacker is on board. You have to get rid of it in order to remove Securery.com from your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox browsers.
Why is it not advisable to keep Securery.com?
Researchers have found out that Securery.com browser hijacker might provide you with modified search results if you use its search box to find the relevant information. In addition, Securery.com might even redirect you to corrupted websites in the middle of your browsing processes. In addition, Securery.com will undoubtedly provide you with advertisements that might be linked with untrustworthy websites. Finally, Securery.com browser hijacker might violate your privacy very quickly because this threat tends to collect information about users and send it to its third-party advertisers. It has been found out that Securery.com records the websites you surf, your bookmarks, search queries, and the like. Securery.com is also interested in the information about your computer and Internet service provider, so this hijacker will know your IP address and even the approximate location provided by your Internet provider. If you feel uncomfortable knowing that this threat gathers this information, you should uninstall Securery.com as soon as possible. The information regarding the Securery.com removal will be provided further in the article.
Download Removal Toolto remove Securery.com
Where does Securery.com browser hijacker come from?
Like other similar infections, Securery.com browser hijacker often comes bundled with other programs. Generally speaking, Securery.com is distributed via bundled installers. As it is probably clear for you, this infection does not travel alone. According to the specialists, you might notice the presence of Securery.com after installing a PDF converter, downloads’ manager, and similar software on your PC. These additional programs are untrustworthy in most cases too, so you will have not only to delete Securery.com, but also to eliminate all those other infections. You should check Control Panel in order to detect them, but keep in mind that some of them might hide deeper on the system.
How to remove Securery.com from PC?
If you wonder how to delete Securery.com browser hijacker from the system, you should know that you have to scan your system with an automatic tool or use our manual removal instructions. These instructions are presented below. Have you decide to implement the automatic Securery.com removal? If so, acquire a tool and then scan your system to terminate Securery.com. An automatic tool will also remove other undesirable programs that might have been installed on your computer together with Securery.com browser hijacker.
- Click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the program and click Remove.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Open the menu and click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on software and click Uninstall.
- Start typing Control Panel with your keyboard and open it.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the program.
- Click Uninstall.
- Open your browser.
- Tap Alt+T and select Manage Add-ons.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions.
- Select extension and click remove.
- Open your browser and tap Alt+T.
- Select Add-ons and click Extensions.
- Select the extension and click remove.
- Open your browser and access the menu.
- Click Tools and then open Extensions.
- Select the extension and click the trash button.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.