Searchtudo.com Removal Tips
Searchtudo.com looks like an ordinary search engine; however, it belongs to the category of malicious software. To be more specific, this threat is considered to be a browser hijacker because it tends to appear on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox without permission. Have you already noticed the presence of Searchtudo.com? If so, make sure that you delete Searchtudo.com as soon as possible because this search engine is unreliable and might put your system at risk really quickly even though it does not look harmful at all.
As Searchtudo.com is known to be a browser hijacker, the majority of users find it really hard to remove Searchtudo.com from the system. If you are one of those users, continue reading this article – we will help you to implement the Searchtudo.com removal step by step. We will also tell you what you have to do in order not to encounter similar threats ever again.
How does Searchtudo.com browser hijacker work?Download Removal Toolto remove Searchtudo.com
If you have already encountered a browser hijacker previously, you will not find it surprising at all that these threats replace homepages and search engines without permission. We cannot say that they do not do anything else because it has been observed that Searchtudo.com will really allow users to search for the information on the web. The search results you will be provided with cannot be trusted completely because they are full of sponsored links and commercial advertisements. At first sight, they might look harmless; however, there is no doubt that they might redirect users to corrupted web pages. Actually, even a single click on the advertisement might put your system at risk because you will never know whether you have been provided with good ads and links or really bad ones. There is also another reason why you have to uninstall Searchtudo.com. It has been noticed that this threat seeks to gather information about users. It creates a profile about their activities on the web in order to be able to provide them with sponsored content. All these gathered details might be sent to third-party companies too. Therefore, we believe that you might experience privacy-related issues.
How did Searchtudo.com browser hijacker enter my system?
It is not very likely that you have set Searchtudo.com yourself. In our opinion, it is more likely that this threat has entered your system together with other free applications. Searchtudo.com browser hijacker is not unique in this sense because there are hundreds of other threats that use the bundling method to enter systems. In order to protect your system, you will have to remove Searchtudo.com completely and then install a security tool on the system. We highly recommend that you stop visiting untrustworthy third-party web pages and torrents too. If you listen to our advice, you will not only prevent browser hijacker from entering, but will also block the way for other infections.
How to delete Searchtudo.com from my system?
Unfortunately, it will not be very easy to implement the Searchtudo.com removal manually because you will not only have to erase this threat via Control Panel, but will also need to eliminate its extensions from each of your browsers. We hope that instructions provided below this article will help you with that; however, if you still feel that it is very difficult to do that, go for the automatic Searchtudo.com removal. In other words, you have to acquire a security tool and let it do all the work for you. In other words, you will simply have to launch it. Make sure that you acquire a reputable scanner because those that are available on third-party web pages might cause much more harm to your PC and they are completely useless. Security tools that have decent-looking official websites might be unreliable too, so we recommend that you carefully decide what to install on your PC.
Learn how to remove Searchtudo.com from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Searchtudo.com from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Searchtudo.com from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Searchtudo.com from Windows?
a) Remove Searchtudo.com related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Searchtudo.com related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Searchtudo.com related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Searchtudo.com related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Searchtudo.com related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Searchtudo.com related program
- Click Uninstall
Step 2. How to remove Searchtudo.com from web browsers?
a) Erase Searchtudo.com from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Searchtudo.com and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Searchtudo.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Searchtudo.com
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Searchtudo.com from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Searchtudo.com and choose a new provider
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.