Search.sidecubes.com Removal Tips
Search.sidecubes.com is a search engine that replaces homepages and search engines after users install Sidecubes browser extension. In most cases, people do not even suspect that Sidecubes extension is not a very reliable one because it promises to “simplify the way people use the web” and enable users search for the information, share it, and translate it.
As Search.sidecubes.com appears after Sidecubes is installed, you can remove Search.sidecubes.com only if you delete the extension from your browsers. We will help you to uninstall Search.sidecubes.com and the add-on which is related to it, so continue reading this article.
What does Search.sidecubes.com do?
Search.sidecubes.com seems to be a legitimate search provider at first sight because it really allows users to search for all kinds of information available on the web. Unfortunately, it might act in an unwanted way too. According to the researchers, it might return questionable search results. In other words, there might be various untrustworthy links and ads placed among them and you might click on them easily. If you do that, you might end up on the website full of malware and thus infect your computer with malicious software. It has been also observed that Search.sidecubes.com might violate your privacy as it is going to collect information about your activities related to Internet browsing. If you do not like that Search.sidecubes.com tracks you, you can delete Search.sidecubes.com and put an end to its activities.Download Removal Toolto remove Search.sidecubes.com
How did Search.sidecubes.com appear on my browsers?
As has already been mentioned, there is no doubt that you have installed Sidecubes extension if you see the presence of Search.sidecubes.com every time you open your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox browser. This extension has slithered onto your PC because you have installed freeware and shareware recently. It is likely that you have agreed with the installation of Sidecubes extension yourself unknowingly. You have allowed Search.sidecubes.com to make all the changes too but, of course, you do not know about that. This browser hijacker might have been installed on your computer together with other undesirable programs, so you have to check your system’s condition and delete all of them after you implement the Search.sidecubes.com removal. If you want to protect your system from future threats, install a security tool and always keep it enabled. Do not forget that it is also very important to install new applications attentively.
How to remove Search.sidecubes.com?
It is very important that you delete Search.sidecubes.com browser hijacker as soon as possible because, as has been mentioned, it might cause harm to your system and you will not be able to set another homepage and search engine unless you do that. We want to help you to remove Search.sidecubes.com, so we have prepared the instructions for the manual Search.sidecubes.com removal. If you want to deal with Search.sidecubes.com in a quicker way, acquire an automatic malware remover and then scan your system with it. An automatic tool will erase all the existing infections from your system. In addition, it will protect your PC from future threats.
- Click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the program and click Remove.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Open the menu and click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the unwanted program and click Uninstall.
- Right-click on the desktop.
- Select All apps and click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the program.
- Click Uninstall.
- Open your browser and tap Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons and click Toolbars and Extensions.
- Select the extension and remove it.
- Open your browser and tap Alt+F.
- Select Tools and click Extensions.
- Select the extension and click the trash button.
- Open your browser and tap Ctrl+Shift+A altogether.
- Click Extensions.
- Select the extension and erase it from your browser.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.