Yoursites123.com Removal Instructions
Yoursites123.com is categorized as a browser hijacker because once it is installed, it modifies your browser‘s home page, new tab page, and the default search engine without your consent. So, if you are infected with this browser hijacker, it is hard not to realize it once you launch any of the major browsers, such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. Yoursites123.com pretends to be a useful search engine that “returns all the best results” so that you can find exactly what you are looking for.
However, in reality, this hijacker simply wants to make money out of your clicks on third-party ads and links, which it might display on its main page and among the search results as well. Yoursites123.com is a totally useless search tool with no benefits at all. If you do not want to risk potential security issues or harm your system, we suggest that you remove Yoursites123.com as soon as you can.
Yoursites123.com appears to be identical to luckysearches.com and luckybeginning.com, which we have already covered on our website. The most likely way for Yoursites123.com to infiltrate your system is in a freeware bundle. Third-party installers might use free software packages to try to sneak adware and other malware infections onto unsuspecting users’ computers. Therefore, users are advised to be careful during each step of the installation process and go for Advanced or Custom options. This is the only way to deselect unwanted programs so that they will not be installed, and this is the step that most users ignore, unfortunately. If Yoursites123.com has become your home page, it is a sign that there might be other dangers lurking on your system as well. To delete Yoursites123.com and all the other related infections is the only way for you to restore your virtual security.Download Removal Toolto remove Yoursites123.com
Apart from changing your browser settings, Yoursites123.com also installs Quickstart and SupTab browser extensions that change your new tab page. It is not only annoying that you cannot have a clean new tab, but this might, again, expose you to third-party ads and links. Another reason why Yoursites123.com is a questionable and suspicious search engine is that, in fact, it simply redirects your queries to Yahoo!. While Yahoo! is obviously a reliable and popular search engine, if your search results are provided via Yoursites123.com, you might find potentially harmful sponsored links on the result page. Clicking on a link that might redirect you to a malicious website could lead to serious security issues. Yoursites123.com may also use tracking cookies to collect information about your browsing habits which can result in targeted ads and links that may be shown either on the main page or among the search results. Since Yoursites123.com is not a beneficial search engine and it might put your system at serious risk, you should delete it from your computer.
In order to clean your system from Yoursites123.com, you need to uninstall it via Control Panel and reset your browsers to make sure that all the modified settings are restored to default. Please follow our guide below if you want to do it manually. But if you choose to be more comfortable, we can recommend using trustworthy antimalware software that can automatically take care of all your infections and safeguard your system at the same time.
How to remove Yoursites123.com for Windows
Uninstall Yoursites123.com from Windows XP
- Press the Windows key on the keyboard and select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select Yoursites123.com in the list and click Remove.
Delete Yoursites123.com from Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Click on the Windows button in the lower-left corner of the desktop.
- Select Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Double-click Yoursites123.com and uninstall it.
Terminate Yoursites123.com from Windows 8 & Windows 8.1
- Tap Win+R and enter control panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click Yoursites123.com and click Uninstall.
Reset your browsers
- Press Alt+F and go to Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down and click Reset settings.
- Click Reset on the pop-up.
- Tap Alt+T simultaneously and select Internet Options.
- Select the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Select the Delete personal settings checkbox and press Reset.
- Click Close.
- Tap Alt+H and go to Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Refresh Firefox.
- Click Refresh Firefox on the pop-up window.
- Click Finish.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.