YeaPlayer Ads Removal Tips (Delete YeaPlayer Ads)
Advertisements labeled “YeaPlayer Ads”, “Powered by YeaPlayer”, and similar appear on your screen because you have adware installed on your PC. The adware has most likely entered your PC together with free software. The reason we state that is because the official website of the application, Yeaplayer.com, is down at the moment, which means that it gets distributed with the help of freeware and shareware bundles.
Unfortunately, free software is often accompanied by potentially unwanted apps that get installed onto your computer without your notice. If you want to delete YeaPlayer Ads, you will have to delete the application responsible for them.
How does YeaPlayer work?
YeaPlayer Ads allows you to play various types of audio and video files. It is similar to MagnoPlayer, which is classified as a potentially unwanted application. Both of these programs are known to have adware capabilities. YeaPlayer may install a browser add-on onto your web browser that allows it to show you various pop-ups, links, banners, coupons, pop-unders, and other types of ads. This will inevitably lead to Internet slow downs as well as a general decrease in your computer speed. If you want to get rid of these symptoms, you will have to terminate YeaPlayer Ads without delay.
Download Removal Toolto remove YeaPlayer Ads
As it has been mentioned above, the media player spreads through free software bundles. This means that it enters your PC along with other potentially unwanted programs. It has been especially linked to GoUnzip Toolbar and Continue to Save adware. These programs will not be beneficial in any way. They will flood you with commercial data, redirect you to their sponsor sites, and cause other unwanted disruptions. It would be best to delete them as well. We also urge you to be more careful next time you install free third party software. You should always pay attention to all conditions of the installation and decline all additional offers presented to you. We assure you, you will not be missing out on anything useful.
How to remove YeaPlayer Ads?
You can eliminate YeaPlayer Ads from your browsers by uninstalling YeaPlayer and other unreliable programs from your PC. Since it is more than likely that you have several of them, we suggest that you go with automatic YeaPlayer Ads removal option. Download the anti-malware tool from our page and let it scan your system. The utility will detect all threats and uninstall YeaPlayer Ads along with them. It will also stay useful in the future by safeguarding your computer from various online infections. Alternatively, you can try to remove YeaPlayer Ads and other unnecessary applications manually. If you choose to go with this option, you are welcome to use the instructions we have prepared below the article.
Learn how to remove YeaPlayer Ads from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete YeaPlayer Ads from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove YeaPlayer Ads from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete YeaPlayer Ads from Windows?
a) Remove YeaPlayer Ads related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on YeaPlayer Ads related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall YeaPlayer Ads related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select YeaPlayer Ads related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete YeaPlayer Ads related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select YeaPlayer Ads related program
- Click Uninstall
Step 2. How to remove YeaPlayer Ads from web browsers?
a) Erase YeaPlayer Ads from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase YeaPlayer Ads and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate YeaPlayer Ads from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate YeaPlayer Ads
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete YeaPlayer Ads from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate YeaPlayer Ads and choose a new provider
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari…
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.