Word Wizard Ads Removal Guide
Word Wizard Ads are commercial advertisements generated by Word Wizard application. The program itself looks very useful at first sight, so it is not surprising at all that many users decide to install it on their systems. As we have managed to find out, this application promises to make searching and translating texts very easy – a user will simply have to highlight a piece of text himself/herself. Even though this program is very beneficial, it has one serious drawback – it shows Word Wizard Ads on a user’s screen. These commercial advertisements are not only very annoying, but might also put your system at risk.
Therefore, we highly recommend that you remove Word Wizard Ads from your screen as soon as possible. As they are closely associated with Word Wizard program, which is known to be an advertising-supported application (adware), it is not surprising at all that you will have to get rid of it first in order to implement the full Word Wizard Ads removal.
What do Word Wizard Ads do?Download Removal Toolto remove Word Wizard Ads
Word Wizard Ads will start appearing on different web pages right after you download and install Word Wizard or it enters the system without your consent. Many users find those ads decent because they tend to advertise different products and services. Even though they look harmless, we still do not recommend clicking on any of them because you might be taken to a corrupted web page full of malware one day. Unfortunately, there is a possibility to click on those ads accidentally too, so it would be best that you uninstall Word Wizard Ads completely. As has been mentioned, you will have to get rid of adware in order to do that. It is not the only reason why you need to eliminate adware from the system. According to our specialists, ad-supported programs often collect information about users and it does not matter that they are useful and even act as they promise. The main reason why they gather info is to provide users with relevant commercial advertisements.
How did an adware program enter my system?
There are several ways how these programs can enter systems. First of all, you might have downloaded Word Wizard yourself because you have thought that it will really help you to find relevant information quickly and translate texts easily. Secondly, it might have entered your system together with another program. Word Wizard usually comes together with programs that are considered to be freeware and shareware. Unfortunately, a bunch of other adware programs do the same, so you must be much more careful in the future. We highly recommend that you install a security tool too.
How to delete Word Wizard Ads?
As has already been mentioned, the only way to remove Word Wizard Ads from the screen is to get rid of an adware program installed on your system. Some users also believe that they will not see Word Wizard Ads anymore if they change the browser; however, we have to upset them by saying that this program is compatible with all kinds of browsers. Luckily, there is an easier way to delete Word Wizard Ads too – you just have to scan your system with an automatic malware remover. It will implement the Word Wizard Ads removal for you within seconds and you will not need to erase adware yourself manually.
Terminate Word Wizard Ads manually
- Click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the program and click Remove.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the unwanted program and click Uninstall.
- Right-click on the desktop and click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program and select the program.
- Click Uninstall.
- Open your browser and tap Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons and click Toolbars and Extensions.
- Select the extension and erase it.
- Open your browser.
- Tap Ctrl+Shift+A and open Extensions.
- Click on the extension and delete it.
- Open your browser and tap Alt+F.
- Open Tools and click Extensions.
- Select the extension and click the trash button.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.