About this infection
Weather Forecaster Pro redirect is is a hijacker infection that will infect your system without you noticing. It is attached to free software as an additional item that unless unticked will install together with the free programs. The good news is that the hijacker will not directly harm your OS as it is not a high-level contamination. However, you shouldn’t keep it installed. It will make undesirable modifications to your net browser and will redirect you to weird site. You should dodge those redirects as much as possible because you might end up on malicious sites. Delete Weather Forecaster Pro redirect as it presents nothing of value and puts your PC in unneeded risk.
Browser hijacker spread methods
Hijackers arrive adjoined as additional items to freeware. Even if those items are not compulsory, many users set them up anyway and it’s normally because Default settings are selected when settings up free applications. Everything is hiding in Advanced (Custom) settings so if you wish to bypass unnecessary items, make sure you implement those settings. pretty big number of freeware come with additional items, so make sure you pay attention to avoid not wanted installations. Those offers may not cause any issues at all, but then they would not be using such a sneaky method to get in. If you happen upon it eliminate Weather Forecaster Pro redirect.
Why should I abolish Weather Forecaster Pro redirect
Your browser’s settings will be changed once it contaminates your computer. Whenever your browser is launched, whether it’s Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, it will display the hijacker’s promoted web page instead of your regular homepage. We must also inform you that those adjustments carried out to your browser are irreversible unless you eradicate Weather Forecaster Pro redirect. You will have a quite primitive page set as your homepage, it will have a search engine and most likely advertisements. Be attentive if you use the supplied search tool because it may be adding promotional websites into the results. Be cautious of getting led to dangerous pages as you could get malicious applications. So if you want this not to happen, uninstall Weather Forecaster Pro redirect from your OS.
Weather Forecaster Pro redirect removal
You could attempt by hand Weather Forecaster Pro redirect termination, just take into account that you will need to locate the hijacker yourself. If you do not think you can do it, you can have professional uninstallation software uninstall Weather Forecaster Pro redirect. Whichever way you use, ensure that you eradicate the hijacker completely.
Learn how to remove Weather Forecaster Pro redirect from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Weather Forecaster Pro redirect from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Weather Forecaster Pro redirect from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Weather Forecaster Pro redirect from Windows?
a) Remove Weather Forecaster Pro redirect related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Weather Forecaster Pro redirect related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Weather Forecaster Pro redirect related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Weather Forecaster Pro redirect related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Weather Forecaster Pro redirect related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Weather Forecaster Pro redirect related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove Weather Forecaster Pro redirect from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including Weather Forecaster Pro redirect. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove Weather Forecaster Pro redirect from web browsers?
a) Erase Weather Forecaster Pro redirect from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Weather Forecaster Pro redirect and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Weather Forecaster Pro redirect from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Weather Forecaster Pro redirect
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Weather Forecaster Pro redirect from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Weather Forecaster Pro redirect and choose a new provider
d) Remove Weather Forecaster Pro redirect from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.