Thepopularlinks.com Removal Advices (Uninstall Thepopularlinks.com)
Thepopularlinks.com is a questionable browser hijacker that aims to generate traffic. These kinds of unwanted redirect viruses will take over your Internet browser and perform unwanted modifications to it. Although intolerable changes and questionable redirects frustrate many users, browser hijackers aren’t harmful system malware. They do not directly endanger a user’s machine however they do increase the probability of coming across serious malicious applications.
Hijackers do not filter the portals they might lead one to, so dangerous virus might be downloaded if you were to visit a contaminated portal. You might be led to unfamiliar websites by the dubious search engine, thus you ought to abolish Thepopularlinks.com.
Why is Thepopularlinks.com uninstallation vital?
The reason Thepopularlinks.com has invaded your operating system is because you have installed freeware and missed additional offers. Redirect viruses or ad-supported software are normally the items attached to it. Those threats aren’t malicious, but they can be irritating. Users are assured that picking Default mode when installing freeware is the best solution, when in reality that is simply not the scenario. If you select Default settings, you won’t be told about any added items and they will install automatically. If you want to not have to remove Thepopularlinks.com and similar, you ought to opt for Advanced or Custom installation mode. Merely unmark the boxes of all extra items, then users may continue on with the setup as normal.
Just as is said by the category, redirect viruses will take over your browser. It is a waste of effort putting time into changing browsers. Users who have never stumbled upon a browser intruder before will be surprised when they find that Thepopularlinks.com was set as your homepage and new tabs. These of reconfigurations are executed without your consent, and in order to alter the settings, you would first have to eliminate Thepopularlinks.com and then in a manual way recover the settings. The search box on the website will embed adverts into the results. Browser intruders exist with the goal of redirecting, therefore do not expect it to display you proper results. There is also a some probability that you might be redirected to malware, therefore therefore they should be evaded. We highly suggest that one ought to remove Thepopularlinks.com as all the browser intruder presents you with can be found elsewhere.
How to delete Thepopularlinks.com
Knowing its location will help you to delete Thepopularlinks.com. Make use of a powerful uninstallation tool to uninstall this exact issue if you are having trouble. Full Thepopularlinks.com eradication will fix your browser issues regarding this threat.
Learn how to remove Thepopularlinks.com from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Thepopularlinks.com from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Thepopularlinks.com from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Thepopularlinks.com from Windows?
a) Remove Thepopularlinks.com related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Thepopularlinks.com related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Thepopularlinks.com related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Thepopularlinks.com related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Thepopularlinks.com related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Thepopularlinks.com related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove Thepopularlinks.com from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including Thepopularlinks.com. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove Thepopularlinks.com from web browsers?
a) Erase Thepopularlinks.com from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Thepopularlinks.com and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Thepopularlinks.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Thepopularlinks.com
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Thepopularlinks.com from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Thepopularlinks.com and choose a new provider
d) Remove Thepopularlinks.com from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.