What is Search.zingload.com?
Search.zingload.com is one of the newest browser hijackers that is spread these days. It usually enters computers without permission and then changes the settings of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. Malware experts have found that it usually appears as the default search engine and homepage, which means that it will be visible every time you open your browser. Many users find the presence of Search.zingload.com very annoying; however, it is definitely not the only reason we suggest that you remove Search.zingload.com right now. According to experts, this search engine might expose users to threats quickly because its only purpose is to show the commercial content to users. If you care about your system, you need to uninstall Search.zingload.com as soon as possible even though it is not a very easy activity to perform.
How does Search.zingload.com work?
Search.zingload.com will appear on all the browsers, so it will be your default search engine unless you decide to get rid of it. Unfortunately, it will not be easy to delete Search.zingload.com from browsers because this search engine hijacks the shortcuts of browsers too to be able to reappear after the removal. Luckily, it is possible to fix those shortcuts and delete Search.zingload.com from the system. Specialists suggest getting rid of it as soon as possible because this questionable search engine only seeks to promote third-party websites, products, and services. It does not even care about your safety, so it is very real that you will end up on a bad website one day if you use it as your default search engine. This website might look decent at first glance, but, in reality, it might promote non-existing expensive services or offer you to install malicious software. Last but not least, it is known that Search.zingload.com might collect information about users and then sell it to third party companies. Of course, it will not need your permission to act like that.
How is Search.zingload.com browser hijacker spread?
Search.zingload.com is usually installed together with other programs. Of course, nobody tells users that they are going to see Search.zingload.com on their browsers too if they install a particular application from an untrustworthy website. In fact, Search.zingload.com is not the only infection that acts like that. It has been found that other browser hijackers and even much more serious threats are distributed like that too, so it is really hard to protect the computer from them. As we do not think that users can prevent malware from entering alone, we suggest installing security software quickly. It will take only a minute, but you will be protected 24/7.
How can I remove Search.zingload.com?
As Search.zingload.com hijacks the shortcuts of browsers, it will be extremely hard to implement the manual Search.zingload.com removal. As a result, we suggest that you scan your computer with a specialized tool. If it is reliable, it will quickly find and implement the Search.zingload.com removal for you. Also, it will delete additional threats that have sneaked onto your computer together with the browser hijacker Search.zingload.com.
Steps to remove search.zingload.com from Your Computer
- Step 1 How to delete search.zingload.com from Windows?
- Step 2 How to remove search.zingload.com from web browsers?
- Step 3 How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete search.zingload.com from Windows?
a) Remove search.zingload.com related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on search.zingload.com related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall search.zingload.com related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select search.zingload.com related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete search.zingload.com related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select search.zingload.com related program
- Click Uninstall
Step 2. How to remove search.zingload.com from web browsers?
a) Erase search.zingload.com from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase search.zingload.com and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate search.zingload.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate search.zingload.com
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete search.zingload.com from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate search.zingload.com and choose a new provider
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari…
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.