About this infection in short
Search.searchcpro1.com is categorized as a hijacker, a rather trivial contamination that could invade abruptly. Set up is normally accidental and a lot of users are uncertain about how it happened. reroute viruses spread via freeware, and this is called packaging. A browser hijacker is not a dangerous virus and ought to not harm your system directly. You will, however, be continually rerouted to advertisement websites, as that is why they even exist. Those websites won’t always safe so if you entered a unsecure site, you could end up with malevolent software on your operating system. We don’t recommend keeping it as it will give no good features. If you wish to go back to normal surfing, you just need to terminate Search.searchcpro1.com.
Download Removal Toolto remove Search.searchcpro1.com
How did the reroute virus enter your OS
This could possibly not be known to you that freeware oftentimes has additional offers added. Adware, redirect viruses and other possibly not wanted applications could come as those extra offers. Users usually end up installing browser hijackers and other unnecessary programs because they do not opt for Advanced (Custom) settings during a free program installation. Uncheck everything that appears in Advanced mode. Installation will happen automatically if you use Default mode since you won’t be informed of anything being added, and that authorizes those items to install. If it arrived in your PC, terminate Search.searchcpro1.com.
Why should I uninstall Search.searchcpro1.com?
When a hijacker invades your machine, it will alter your browser’s settings. Your browser’s homepage, new tabs and search engine have been set to display the page the redirect virus’s promoted website. It doesn’t really matter which browser you are using, whether it’s Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, because they will all have that portal loading. If you want to be able to reverse the alterations, you will have to first uninstall Search.searchcpro1.com. A search engine will appear on your new home website but we don’t encourage using it as advertisement results will be inserted into results, so as to redirect you. The hijacker aims to generate as much revenue as possible, which is why those reroutes would be occurring. What makes the redirects terribly irritating is that you will end up on all kinds of odd websites. You should also be aware that the redirects might also be somewhat damaging. You can experience the ‘pleasure’ of encountering malware when being rerouted, so the reroutes aren’t always non-dangerous. To prevent a much more serious contamination, erase Search.searchcpro1.com from your computer.
If you are an inexperienced user, it would be easiest for you to use anti-spyware programs to delete Search.searchcpro1.com. If you opt for by hand Search.searchcpro1.com removal, you will have to locate all connected software yourself. We will provide instructions to help you erase Search.searchcpro1.com in case you have a hard time with locating it.Download Removal Toolto remove Search.searchcpro1.com
Learn how to remove Search.searchcpro1.com from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Search.searchcpro1.com from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Search.searchcpro1.com from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Search.searchcpro1.com from Windows?
a) Remove Search.searchcpro1.com related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Search.searchcpro1.com related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Search.searchcpro1.com related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Search.searchcpro1.com related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Search.searchcpro1.com related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Search.searchcpro1.com related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove Search.searchcpro1.com from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including Search.searchcpro1.com. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove Search.searchcpro1.com from web browsers?
a) Erase Search.searchcpro1.com from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Search.searchcpro1.com and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Search.searchcpro1.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Search.searchcpro1.com
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Search.searchcpro1.com from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Search.searchcpro1.com and choose a new provider
d) Remove Search.searchcpro1.com from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.