What are Royal Raid Ads?
Royal Raid Ads pop-up on your screen, because you have an ad-supported application installed on your PC. Royal Raid is one of many ad-supported programs aimed at web traffic generation. This list includes such programs as Skywebber, AllGenius, Raving Reyven, Triangle Trial, Wooden Seal, and more. All of these programs are promoted more or less in the same way. They can supposedly improve your online browsing experience. What they actually do is flood you with unwanted advertisements. There is no reason why you should keep the adware installed. If you want to get rid of Royal Raid Ads, you will have to uninstall the program responsible for them.
How does Royal Raid work?
Royal Raid has an official website, however, you cannot download the application from it. Instead, the app travels in free software bundles and appears as an additional offer in the wizard. You can decline this offer, however, most computer users do not do that, because they do not pay attention to the installation process. What you should do each time you install freeware is choose the Advanced or Custom installation mode. It will allow you to deselect unnecessary components, so you are able to avoid installing potentially unwanted and ad-supported apps.
The slogan on the official page of Royal Raid states that if you acquire the application, you will be able to “experience the web as it should be seen”. Unless you think that the Web should be seen with lots of unnecessary ads, you will not be satisfied with the result of installing this program. It will flood you with coupons, banners, pop-ups, in-text ads, and other advertisements that will appear on your screen no matter where you go online. Some of these ads will be fake. The adware does not discriminate between legitimate and fake ads. You will be exposed to unreliable adverts that could lead you to corrupted sites. If you do not want to deal with virtual scams, you should stay away from all commercials until you terminate Royal Raid Ads.
How to remove Royal Raid Ads?
You can eliminate Royal Raid Ads from your browses by uninstalling the adware that generates them. This can be done manually or automatically. If you choose manual Royal Raid Ads removal option, you can use the instructions prepared below the article. You will have to delete the application from your computer and remove its extension from your browsers, if it still appears in them. Alternatively, you can implement an anti-malware utility and erase Royal Raid Ads automatically. The utility will perform a system scan, detect all unwanted programs, and delete Royal Raid Ads along with them.
Manual Royal Raid Ads removal instructions
Uninstall Royal Raid from Windows
- Select Search at the bottom right corner
- Type in Control Panel and click on it
- Select Uninstall a program
- Right-click on Royal Raid and pick Uninstall
Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu and click on Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Choose Royal Raid and click Uninstall
- Open Start menu and go to Control Panel
- Click on Add or Remove Programs
- Choose Royal Raid and select Remove
Remove Royal Raid Ads from browsers
- Open Firefox menu and select Add-ons
- Go to Extensions
- Pick Royal Raid and click Remove
- Click on Chrome menu
- Select More tools → Extensions
- Click on Trash can icon next to Royal Raid
- Choose Remove
- Click on Gear icon and choose Manage add-ons
- Delete Royal Raid from Toolbars and Extensions
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.