Reimage Removal Guide
Reimage is promoted as a PC repair tool that can revive the life of your computer by fixing its problems. Unfortunately, the application is not quite as useful as its descriptions claims it is. The program is classified as potentially unwanted.
It is not a harmful infection, so you do not have to worry about your system’s safety. However, you should know that it does not completely follow through on its promises. In fact, the program will not be useful to you in any way unless you purchase its full version. Before you do that, you should find out more about it. You can decide whether you want to delete Reimage or keep it on your computer after you read this article.
How does Reimage work?
Reimage has an official website at reimageplus.com. If you download the program from this page, you will also be offered to install the AVG Safeguard Toolbar and change your browser settings. This modification includes replacing your home page and default search provider with search.avg.com. It is possible to decline these offers, however, in most cases, computer users do not notice them at all and thus agree to these changes unwittingly. You should also keep in mind that if you download Reimage from a third party site, it may come with additional programs that may not be useful or even safe. That is why it is so important to pay attention to free software installation process. You do not want to end up with unreliable applications that could slow down your computer performance, disrupt your online browsing, and more.
Download Removal Toolto remove Reimage
Once you install Reimage, it starts a system scan. After the scan is complete, you are presented with the list of various errors and a “Start Repair” button. When you click on this button, you are asked to purchase the full version of the software. The price of the program will depend on your location. We do not recommend wasting your money on the suspicious application, especially if you did not acquire it from its official page. Instead, you should terminate Reimage.
How to remove Reimage?
If you want to get rid of Reimage, you can do that manually or automatically. If you choose the first option, you will have to uninstall Reimage from your system yourself. Instructions below can help you with this task. It should not be too difficult, however, if you think that there may be other potentially unwanted programs in your system, you should delete Reimage automatically. Automatic Reimage removal will allow you to clean your computer completely. Download the anti-malware tool from our page and eliminate Reimage along with other detected threats.
Remove Reimage manually
- Press Win+C and click on Settings
- Select Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program
- Double-click on Reimage Repair and click Uninstall
- Un-tick the check box and click No Thanks, Just Uninstall Reimage Repair
- Uninstall other unwanted software
Windows 7 & Vista
- Click on Start and move to Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Choose Reimage Repair and click Uninstall
- Deselect the box and click No Thanks, Just Uninstall Reimage Repair
- Also delete other unwanted applications
- Open Start menu and click on Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select Reimage Repair and click Remove
- Un-check the box and click No Thanks, Just Uninstall Reimage Repair
- Remove other unwanted programs
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.