Rapid Media Converter Removal Guide
Rapid Media Converter looks like a useful application because it claims on its official website that it will convert all video and audio files for you in the blink of an eye. It also says that it supports a variety of formats, which means that you will not need several tools to implement the conversion process. Unfortunately, Rapid Media Converter only looks completely decent. Specialists say that users should not trust Rapid Media Converter completely because it is distributed rather unfairly.
In addition, there is a possibility that it will cause some privacy-related issues if you keep it for a long time on your system. If you do not want this to happen, you have to delete Rapid Media Converter from your system in the near future and then install another file converter. Do not worry; there are hundreds of trustworthy tools with similar features, so you will definitely find a new tool instead of Rapid Media Converter.
How does Rapid Media Converter work?
As it has been noticed, Rapid Media Converter will really help you to convert files. Unfortunately, we have not noticed that it works quicker if compared to similar tools. In addition, it might also put your privacy at risk because it tends to collect information about users. In this sense, it does not differ from such programs as PayYou and CasinoRewards. What is more, there are several users’ complaints that Rapid Media Converter show advertisements. We cannot confirm that because these ads might be seen because of the presence of another adware program; however, if you sure that your PC is clean and you see ads, they might belong to Rapid Media Converter. Do not click on any of them because you might be exposed to threats really quickly. To be more specific, you might be taken to other web pages that promote malicious software. As you have probably understood, it would be the best to uninstall Rapid Media Converter from the system, so we suggest that you do not wait for any longer.
Download Removal Toolto remove Rapid Media Converter
How is Rapid Media Converter distributed?
Specialists classify Rapid Media Converter as a potentially unwanted program also because it is distributed in a rather suspicious way. Many users say that it has appeared on their systems without permission, so we are almost sure that Rapid Media Converter comes together with free programs and is installed on the system without permission. If you cannot remember downloading and installing this software yourself, remove Rapid Media Converter without further consideration. To protect your system from future harm, you can install a security tool on your PC.
How to delete Rapid Media Converter?
We do not think that it is really hard to remove Rapid Media Converter because it is just a potentially unwanted program. In most cases, such programs can be erased via Control Panel, so we are sure that you will be able to do that too. In case the manual Rapid Media Converter removal seems to be too difficult for you, you can terminate Rapid Media Converter automatically as well. Just acquire a tool and scan your system with it – it will implement the Rapid Media Converter removal for you really quickly.
Learn how to remove Rapid Media Converter from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Rapid Media Converter from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Rapid Media Converter from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Rapid Media Converter from Windows?
a) Remove Rapid Media Converter related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Rapid Media Converter related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Rapid Media Converter related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Rapid Media Converter related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Rapid Media Converter related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Rapid Media Converter related program
- Click Uninstall
Step 2. How to remove Rapid Media Converter from web browsers?
a) Erase Rapid Media Converter from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Rapid Media Converter and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Rapid Media Converter from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Rapid Media Converter
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Rapid Media Converter from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Rapid Media Converter and choose a new provider
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari…
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.