Protective Antivirus 2015 Removal Instructions (Delete Protective Antivirus 2015)
Protective Antivirus 2015 is nothing else than a rogue anti-spyware program from the Braviax family. At first, it looks just like any other security tool that should help you keep your personal computer safe. Unfortunately, the reality is rather different because the application will not make your computer safer by any means. Quite the opposite: because of this fake security application, you can experience a lot of problems. It is really important to remove Protective Antivirus 2015 as soon as it is noticed on your PC.
The sad fact is that many users think that this program is legitimate because its appearance is simply too similar to professional tools. However, the risks of keeping Protective Antivirus 2015 are high: you may lose money and your PC might become unusable.
Why is Protective Antivirus 2015 considered dangerous?
When the application is downloaded onto your PC, it starts acting immediately. It modifies your Windows Registry so that the fake anti-virus program would be launched automatically once you turn on the computer. Shortly after this, it will initiate a system scan. It will surely detect a few “dangerous” items like Backdoor:Win32.Scrab.p and Backdoor:Hackdef.Y. Sure, these are the names of actual infections, but there is a very low possibility that there viruses have actually attacked your PC. You see, the fake security tool cannot detect any viruses. Actually, it does a lot of harm by itself. Firstly, it may block .exe files. Secondly, it can show a lot of fake pop-up warning that tell you about supposed viruses that inhabit your personal computer. A message can look like this: “Security Warning. Malware program has been detected. Click here to protect your computer”. After clicking one of the pop-ups, you will soon realize that the application is not free of charge. In order for it to “delete the infections”, you have to pay $129.99. Surely, this will not help you in any way. By trying to buy the application, you will not only spend $129.99: once the hackers get your banking details, they may steal even more money. Uninstall Protective Antivirus 2015 before anything bad happens.Download Removal Toolto remove Protective Antivirus 2015
How did my PC get infected with Protective Antivirus 2015?
A very common way of getting this and similar infections is opening spam email attachments. Do not open such attachments because you might get infected with even more dangerous malware, for example, Trojan horses. You should delete such emails without opening them. And, of course, you have to delete Protective Antivirus 2015 before any other actions.
How to remove Protective Antivirus 2015 from my personal computer?
Protective Antivirus 2015 removal should be best done automatically with a reliable anti-spyware and anti-malware application acquired from a legitimate source. A good security tool will surely get rid of the unwanted program and will make sure that all the infected files are deleted: no trace of this malicious tool should be left on your personal computer.
Steps to remove Protective Antivirus 2015 from Your Computer
- Step 1 How to delete Protective Antivirus 2015 from Windows?
- Step 2 How to remove Protective Antivirus 2015 from web browsers?
- Step 3 How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Protective Antivirus 2015 from Windows?
a) Remove Protective Antivirus 2015 related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Protective Antivirus 2015 related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Protective Antivirus 2015 related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Protective Antivirus 2015 related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Protective Antivirus 2015 related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Protective Antivirus 2015 related program
- Click Uninstall
Step 2. How to remove Protective Antivirus 2015 from web browsers?
a) Erase Protective Antivirus 2015 from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Protective Antivirus 2015 and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Protective Antivirus 2015 from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Protective Antivirus 2015
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Protective Antivirus 2015 from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Protective Antivirus 2015 and choose a new provider
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari…
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.