Polizia Penitenziaria Virus Removal Tips
Polizia Penitenziaria Virus is a malicious program that falls into the category of ransomware. Its main goal is to make money off of unsuspecting computer users. The application is aimed at Italian computer users, however, you should know that there are plenty of other similar threats specifically designed for different countries. These threats include Royal Canadian Mounted Police Virus, EC3 Europol Virus, FBI Virus, Politiet Kongeriget Danmark Virus, and many more.
The infection aims at tricking you into believing that you have committed a crime and must pay a fine for it. None of the information that it provides you with is even remotely true. You should waste no time and eliminate Polizia Penitenziaria Virus from your computer as soon as possible.
How does Polizia Penitenziaria Virus work?
Polizia Penitenziaria Virus spreads using different deceptive tricks. It may enter your system as a malicious email attachment or a bogus software bundle. You may also infect your PC by clicking on corrupted links or fake ads. Once the parasite takes over, it restricts access to your computer and displays a misleading notification on your screen. This notification claims to come from a police department and accuses you of illegal file distribution. The message states that you must pay a fine of 100 euros for the crime you committed and gives you a 72 hour deadline. If you fail to pay the money by then, you will supposedly suffer serious consequences.
Download Removal Toolto remove Polizia Penitenziaria Virus
As it has already been stated, the alert is completely fake. Government facilities do not remotely block computers and they most certainly do not accept fines via such suspicious online money transfer systems as Ukash and PaySafeCard. Since you are not dealing with the real authorities, you have no reason to follow instructions given to you in the false notification. Do not waste your money on the cyber crooks, and delete Polizia Penitenziaria Virus from your PC without delay.
How to remove Polizia Penitenziaria Virus?
The only way to completely erase Polizia Penitenziaria Virus from your system is by implementing a powerful malware removal tool. You can download the anti-malware from our page and use it to scan your computer. The security software will detect all components of the infection and terminate Polizia Penitenziaria Virus without any difficulty. It will also clean your PC from other unwanted files and programs, and keep it safe and protected in the future. In order to download the malware remover and uninstall Polizia Penitenziaria Virus, you first have to restart your computer in Safe Mode with Networking. You can use the instructions below in case you are not sure how to do that.
Polizia Penitenziaria Virus Removal
Delete Polizia Penitenziaria Virus from Windows 8
- Right-click on the lower left corner of your screen
- Select Power Options
- Hold Shift key and click Restart
- Select Advanced options and choose Startup Settings
- Click Restart and tap F5
- Open you browser and download the malware remover
Remove Polizia Penitenziaria Virus from Windows 7 & Vista
- Restart your computer
- Tap F8 repeatedly after BIOS screen loads
- Choose Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter
- Open your browser
- Download the anti-malware tool
Erase Polizia Penitenziaria Virus from Windows XP
- Follow the steps for Windows 7 from 1 to 3
- Click on Start and select Run
- Type in “msconfig” and click OK
- Go to Startup tab, tick Disable all and click OK
- Restart your PC once again, this time in Normal Mode
- Open your browser and download the malware remover
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.