Mybeesearch.com Removal Guide
Mybeesearch.com may look like a decent search engine, but it is actually classified as a browser hijacker. This means that it can take over your browser settings without your approval and replace your home page and default search provider automatically.
The hijacker usually travels bundled with free third party software and enters your system along with potentially unwanted programs. It affects all most commonly used web browsers. In addition to changing their settings, the hijacker also adds commercials to your favorite pages, redirects you to unknown websites, slows down your Internet surfing, and more. We suggest that you delete Mybeesearch.com as soon as you can.
How does Mybeesearch.com work?
Another aspect of the hijacker that you should bear in mind is that it monitors your online behavior. The hijacker uses tracking cookies in order to record which sites you visit, what you search for, what you click on, etc. This information is used for marketing purposes. It can also be shared with third parties. Although this data is not personally identifiable, you should still be very careful with the sources with which you choose to share your details. If you want to eliminate all of the above-mentioned symptoms related to the hijacker, you should terminate Mybeesearch.com immediately.
How to remove Mybeesearch.com?
You can choose between manual and automatic removal options in order to delete Mybeesearch.com from your browsers. If you decide to erase Mybeesearch.com manually, you will have to uninstall the hijacker’s related application and restore your browser settings. Instructions on how to complete these tasks are presented below the article and you are welcome to use them. If, however, you choose to remove Mybeesearch.com automatically, you will have to implement an anti-malware utility. You can download one from our site. It will scan your PC and detect all potentially unwanted files and apps. You will then be able to eliminate Mybeesearch.com automatically. The security software will also help you keep your system safeguarded in the future.
1) Uninstall Mybeesearch.com
Windows 8/Windows 7 and Vista
- Right-click on the lower left corner/Click on Start
- Choose Control Panel from the list
- Select Uninstall a program
- Pick the unwanted application and click Uninstall
- Click on the Start button at the bottom left
- Locate Control Panel on the list and select it
- Choose Add or Remove programs
- Click on the unwanted program and click Remove
2) Eliminate Mybeesearch.com from browsers:
- Click on the Gear icon and select Internet Options
- Overwrite your home page on the General tab
- Click on the Gear icon again and open Manage Add-ons
- In Search Providers, terminate Mybeesearch.com
- Select a new default search provider
- Click on the menu (top-right corner) and select Add-ons
- In Extensions, terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Go back to the menu and select Options
- On the General tab, modify your home page
- On the Search tab, remove Mybeesearch.com
- Choose a new search engine
- Click on the menu and go to Settings
- In the On Startup section, click Set pages
- Change your home page and click OK
- In Search section, click Manage search engines
- Eliminate Mybeesearch.com and pick a new provider
- Move to Extensions section (above Settings)
- Remove unwanted browser extensions
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.