About KuaiZip virus
KuaiZip is a potentially unwanted program (PUP), advertised as a tool to archive files. PUPs are not very serious computer infections and users usually install them themselves. They are attached to free programs and when users install those programs, they end up missing extra items, which allows them to install alongside. While KuaiZip might act as it promises, it will also expose you to loads of advertisements, which will not leave you alone until you uninstall KuaiZip virus. Generally, PUPs are not malicious and aim to generate income by exposing users to advertisement content.
The more ads you click on, the more income they will make. While the ads might just seem annoying at first, after a while you will notice that they become more and more personalized. This is because the PUP could be gathering certain kind of information about you in order to make ads. Some of them could even be malicious so if you want to avoid a possible malware infection, delete KuaiZip virus.
Why remove KuaiZip virus?
If you downloaded KuaiZip intentionally, you might want to look into alternatives because it will do more harm than good. While it may be a decent archiving tool, the amount of ads you will see does not make KuaiZip worth it. You will encounter them everywhere you go on the Internet and like we mentioned before, they might become increasingly relevant to you. This way, you are more likely to click on adverts, which allows the hijacker to make money. Users could try ignoring the ads but they will not disappear until you uninstall KuaiZip virus. It also does not care whether the ads you click on are safe, so you could end up dangerous sites that have malware on them. A malware infection could do much worse damage than advertisements, so allowing KuaiZip virus to remain is not recommended. Delete KuaiZip virus if you want to protect your computer, and if you need an archiving tool, you should look somewhere else.
You could download the program from the official site, kuaizip.com. However, your browser will block access to it, displaying a message that states the page has been reported to contain unwanted software. It can also sneak into your computer via free software. If you think that that is how it infiltrated your computer, you need to check your installation habits. When installing free programs, use Advanced or Custom settings and uncheck everything that has been added to it. This will prevent added items, such as KuaiZip virus from installing. If you have a habit of using Default settings and rushing the installations, it is not surprising that you have to remove KuaiZip virus now.
KuaiZip virus removal
To erase KuaiZip virus fully, you might need to obtain reliable anti-malware software. This is the quickest method because the program would find and eliminate KuaiZip virus for you. You can also get rid of KuaiZip virus manually but that will require more time because you will have to find it yourself. For your convenience, instructions for KuaiZip virus removal will be provided below.
Learn how to remove KuaiZip virus from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete KuaiZip virus from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove KuaiZip virus from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete KuaiZip virus from Windows?
a) Remove KuaiZip virus related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on KuaiZip virus related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall KuaiZip virus related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select KuaiZip virus related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete KuaiZip virus related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select KuaiZip virus related program
- Click Uninstall
Step 2. How to remove KuaiZip virus from web browsers?
a) Erase KuaiZip virus from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase KuaiZip virus and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate KuaiZip virus from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate KuaiZip virus
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete KuaiZip virus from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate KuaiZip virus and choose a new provider
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari…
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.