About this infection
Fuq.com is one of those aggravating browser intruder threats that invades a PC without the explicit consent of the user. It happens because they are attached to free applications so that when users install that free programs, they don’t even realize how the browser intruder sets up as well. Fortunately, the browser intruder isn’t believed to be a dangerous computer virus, nor will it directly harm your OS. Despite that, you shouldn’t keep it installed. You will find that your Internet browser’s settings have been altered and reroutes to sponsored pages are occurring. Additionally it can be capable of exposing you to harmful sites. Since you gain nothing from this you are recommended delete Fuq.com.
How does it spread
Freeware most often comes with optional offers, such as advertisement-supported software and redirect viruses. Even if those items are optional, many users install them anyway since they make the mistake of using Default settings during free applications installation. Everything that is concealed will be located in Advanced (Custom) mode so if you wish to bypass installing unwanted items, ensure that you opt for those settings. quite big amount of freeware come with added offers, so always use Advanced to avoid unwanted installations. Those items may not bring about any issues at all, but it’s better to be safe than sorry. We strongly suggest that you abolish Fuq.com.
Why uninstall Fuq.com
Upon arrival, the redirect virus will immediately alter your browser’s settings. Whether you are using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox you will notice that your homepage and new tabs have been modified to present the browser hijacker’s promoted site. The first thing you might possibly attempt to do is modify the settings back but until you remove Fuq.com, you will not be capable of doing so. The set homepage is quite plain, it will present a search box and possibly ads. You ought to be aware that the given search engine may be implant advertisement pages into the search results. Be cautious of getting rerouted to dangerous web pages since you can obtain malicious applications. In order to stop this from happening, abolish Fuq.com from your OS.
You can try by hand Fuq.com removal, just keep in mind that you will have to locate the hijacker yourself. If you are bumping into issues, you can try anti-spyware programs and it should be able to uninstall Fuq.com. Whichever way you use, ensure that you abolish the hijacker fully.
Learn how to remove Fuq.com from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Fuq.com from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Fuq.com from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Fuq.com from Windows?
a) Remove Fuq.com related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Fuq.com related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Fuq.com related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Fuq.com related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Fuq.com related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Fuq.com related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove Fuq.com from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including Fuq.com. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove Fuq.com from web browsers?
a) Erase Fuq.com from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Fuq.com and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Fuq.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Fuq.com
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Fuq.com from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Fuq.com and choose a new provider
d) Remove Fuq.com from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.