Flirchi Removal Instructions
Flirchi looks like a legitimate and very useful program. It claims that you will be able to meet new people and play games after you install it on the system. As it makes so many promises, it is not surprising at all that hundreds of users download and install it on their systems.
Actually, it does not really matter whether you have downloaded Flirchi yourself, or it has managed to enter your system without permission because it is still advisable to remove Flirchi as soon as possible. If you are a less experienced user who have never tried erasing malware himself/herself, you should definitely read through this article. You will not only find out how you can delete Flirchi, but will also get more information on its activities.
What does Flirchi do?
After Flirchi is installed on the system, it will start showing commercial advertisements. Of course, it might start doing that after some time, so many users do not even know that Flirchi is responsible for these commercials. We have managed to find out that Flirchi generates pop-ups, coupons, shopping suggestions, and a bunch of other commercial advertisements. It is not advisable to click on any of those ads because they might redirect you to third-party web pages that are not the most reliable ones. In order to display commercial advertisements for you, Flirchi will also collect information about you day after day. It has been observed that it will record the names of the web pages you visit, your search queries, IP address, your approximate location, the version of OS, the date and time of your PC, and hundreds of other details. Even though they seem to be non-personal, there is a possibility that Flirchi will gather some personal information too. If you do not like that, uninstall Flirchi from your system right now.Download Removal Toolto remove Flirchi
How is Flirchi distributed?
Flirchi is a tool that tricks computer users into downloading it. We have managed to find out that it usually comes together with other applications, usually free programs available on third-party web pages. There is a checkbox marked by default in the installation window, and if users do not unmark it, they allow Flirchi to enter their systems. Of course, some users might download this threat themselves too. Either way, go for the Flirchi removal right now. If you do not want to delete Flirchi or a similar program once again in the future, install a security tool on your computer and let it to protect the system for you.
How to remove Flirchi?
It might not be very easy to implement the Flirchi removal because this threat often cannot be removed via Control Panel. It has been observed that users might have to erase its extensions too after they terminate Flirchi via Control Panel. If you do not have time for this, or simply do not feel experienced enough, go for the automatic Flirchi removal. In other words, you need to download a security tool and scan your system. Your tool must be 100% reliable!
Learn how to remove Flirchi from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Flirchi from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Flirchi from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Flirchi from Windows?
a) Remove Flirchi related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Flirchi related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Flirchi related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Flirchi related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Flirchi related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Flirchi related program
- Click Uninstall
Step 2. How to remove Flirchi from web browsers?
a) Erase Flirchi from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Flirchi and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Flirchi from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Flirchi
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Flirchi from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Flirchi and choose a new provider
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari…
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.