Esurf.biz Removal Instructions
Esurf.biz is identical to Your-home-page.net and Yourwebing.com. All of them are classified as browser hijackers, because they can alter your browser settings without your permission. Esurf.biz is also known to edit browser shortcuts, which makes it even more difficult to eliminate.
The reason you may want to terminate Esurf.biz is because it disrupts your browsing not only by changing your settings, but also by flooding you with ads and redirecting you to sponsor pages. None of these activities are beneficial for computer users, which is why there is no reason to keep the hijacker installed.
How does Esurf.biz work?
Once the hijacker takes over, it sets Esurf.biz as your home page and your default search engine. This website contains a search box and quick access links to such pages as eBay, Twitter, Amazon, Facebook, Pinterest, and some others. If you enter a query into the search box, you get redirected to bit-search.com. This site also contains a search box and various suspicious links. If you enter your query once again, you get redirected to a yet another page, search.smartshopping.com, where you are presented with results that contain sponsored ads and links. There is no question that dealing with these redirects is completely unnecessary when you can use reliable search tools instead.
Download Removal Toolto remove Esurf.biz
How to remove Esurf.biz?
We suggest that you eliminate Esurf.biz from your browsers using the anti-malware tool presented on our page. There are several reasons why automatic Esurf.biz removal is the most reliable solution. First, the malware remover will scan your system and detect all potential threats that are present on it, not just the hijacker and its associated program. You will then be able to delete Esurf.biz along with other detected infections. Moreover, the anti-malware functions as both a removal and a prevention tool, so it will protect your PC from similar and more dangerous online parasites in the future. Alternatively, you can uninstall Esurf.biz manually using the instructions we have prepared below.
Step 1: Delete Esurf.biz
Windows 8/Windows 7 and Vista
- Right-click on the lower left corner/Click on Start
- Choose Control Panel from the list
- Select Uninstall a program
- Pick the unwanted software
- Click Uninstall
- Click on Start and go to Control Panel
- Click on Add or Remove Programs
- Choose the unwanted application
- Select Remove
Step 2: Remove Esurf.biz from browsers
- Open IE, click on the Gear icon and go to Internet Options
- On General tab click Use Default or set your own home page
- Go back to the menu and select Manage add-ons
- In Toolbars and Extensions, terminate unwanted add-ons
- Go to Search providers, delete Esurf.biz and choose a new engine
- Launch Mozilla and click on the search engine icon
- Select Change Search Settings and erase Esurf.biz
- Choose a new default search provider
- Go to the General tab and overwrite your home page
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A to open Add-ons
- Delete unwanted extensions in the Extensions section
- Open Chrome, click on the menu and select Settings
- Locate On startup and choose Open a specific page or set of pages
- Click on Set pages, overwrite your home page and click OK
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Set a new default search provider and erase Esurf.biz
- Go to Extensions and delete suspicious browser add-ons
Step 3: Modify your Target line
- Right-click on the browser shortcut
- Select Properties
- Go to Shortcut tab
- Find the Target line
- Remove all text after “.exe”
- Click Apply and OK
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.