What can be said about this infection
If “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads redirects are occurring, advertising-supported program is most likely to blame. You authorized the ad-supported software to set up yourself, it occurred when you were installing a freeware. If they are unfamiliar with the signs, not all users will recognize that it’s indeed an adware on their machines. The ad-supported software won’t directly harm your OS since it’s not malicious software but it will flood your screen with invasive pop-ups. It can, however, expose you to damaging domains and you may end up setting up malware onto your PC. We strongly recommend you abolish “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads before it can bring about more harm.
How does advertising-supported program affect my machine
Advertising-supported software will invade your device silently, using free programs. If you haven’t realized already, the majority of free applications has unwanted offers added to it. Advertising-supported applications, redirect viruses and other probably unwanted applications (PUPs) are among those that could get past. Default settings are not what you ought to use when setting up something, as those settings fail to warn you about added items, which permits them to install. Opting for Advanced (Custom) settings would be better instead. You will have the option of unmarking all in those settings, so opt for them. You can never know what could be added to free software so we advise you always use those settings.
It’s not difficult to notice an advertising-supported software contamination because your browsing will be disrupted by advertisements. You will notice ads everywhere, whether you are using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. The only way to really terminate the advertisements is to erase “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads, so you need to proceed with that as soon as possible. The whole reason behind an adware’s existence is to present you advertisements.You can sometimes encounter adware encouraging you get some kind of application but you should do the opposite.Opt for official sites for software downloads, and stop downloading from pop-ups and strange portals. The downloads may contain severe infections so you need to avoid those advertisements as much as possible. When an ad-supported application is installed, your system will begin running much slower, and your browser will fail to load more often. Don’t authorize the adware to remain installed, abolish “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads as it will only bother you.
“Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads removal
You could eliminate “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads in two ways, depending on your knowledge with PCs. We suggest you to obtain spyware removal software for “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads uninstallation if you want the easiest way. You may also erase “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads by hand but it can be more complicated because you’d need to do everything yourself, which might take time as locating the advertising-supported application can be difficult.
Learn how to remove “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads from Windows?
a) Remove “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads from web browsers?
a) Erase “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads and choose a new provider
d) Remove “Dear YouTube User” pop-up ads from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.