About this contamination
Boost.ur-search.com is categorized as a reroute virus that may set up without your consent. Users don’t install the reroute virus willingly and most often, they don’t even know how it occurred. Browser intruders tend to spread through a free program packages. A hijacker is not a dangerous virus and shouldn’t harm. Take into consideration, however, that you might be redirected to sponsored sites, as the browser hijacker wants to generate pay-per-click revenue. Reroute viruses don’t ensure the portals are secure so you may be redirected to one that would lead to a malicious software threat. We don’t recommend keeping it as it is pretty useless to you. You ought to eliminate Boost.ur-search.com because it does not belong on your computer.
Download Removal Toolto remove Boost.ur-search.com
Browser hijacker travel ways
It could not be known to many users that extra offers come together with free software. It might be all kinds of items, such as advertising-supported programs, browser hijackers and other types of unwanted tools. Users frequently end up installing browser intruders and other unnecessary programs because they do not choose Advanced or Custom settings during freeware installation. If there are extra offers, simply deselect the boxes. Default settings won’t show any items so by picking them, you are basically providing them authorization to install automatically. Now that it’s clear how it invaded your system, remove Boost.ur-search.com.
Why should I eliminate Boost.ur-search.com?
As soon as the reroute virus arrives in your operating system, your browser’s settings will be changed. You will see that your homepage, new tabs and search engine have been set to the website the hijacker is promoting. All popular browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, will be affected. And all your efforts to reverse the alterations will go to waste unless you first eliminate Boost.ur-search.com from your system. A search engine will be shown on your new home website but we do not recommend using it because sponsored results will be embedded into results, in order to reroute you. This would happen because hijackers want to to get profit from raised traffic. You will quickly grow tired of the redirect virus since it will frequently redirect you to odd sites. Even if the hijacker isn’t damaging itself, it can still bring about serious consequences. You can be led to some damaging website, where damaging program might be hiding, by those redirects. To block a much more severe contamination, remove Boost.ur-search.com from your operating system.
How to erase Boost.ur-search.com
So as to delete Boost.ur-search.com, we advise you use spyware uninstallation programs. By hand Boost.ur-search.com termination means you will have to locate the hijacker yourself, which might take time since you will have to locate the hijacker yourself. Nevertheless, guidelines on how to abolish Boost.ur-search.com will be provided below this report.Download Removal Toolto remove Boost.ur-search.com
Learn how to remove Boost.ur-search.com from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Boost.ur-search.com from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Boost.ur-search.com from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Boost.ur-search.com from Windows?
a) Remove Boost.ur-search.com related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Boost.ur-search.com related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Boost.ur-search.com related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Boost.ur-search.com related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Boost.ur-search.com related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Boost.ur-search.com related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove Boost.ur-search.com from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including Boost.ur-search.com. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove Boost.ur-search.com from web browsers?
a) Erase Boost.ur-search.com from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Boost.ur-search.com and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Boost.ur-search.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Boost.ur-search.com
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Boost.ur-search.com from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Boost.ur-search.com and choose a new provider
d) Remove Boost.ur-search.com from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.