Quickseeker.net Removal Guide
Quickseeker.net looks like a legitimate search engine at first sight, but the truth is that it is known to be a browser hijacker. quickseeker.net is a clone of Quick-Seeker.com, so it is not surprising at all that it acts like this search engine. In other words, quickseeker.net changes homepages and search engines without permission. You will be able to restore the changes applied to Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox only if you remove this product of Ad Businness Crown Solutions from the system.
It is not so easy to remove quickseeker.net because it cannot be erased via Control Panel. Our specialist say that it is a must to remove extensions from all the browsers too. If you do not know how to do that, continue reading this article – we will explain you how to do that.
How does quickseeker.net act?
Quickseeker.net has such clones as quickseeker.info and quickseeker.com; however, only quickseeker.net works at the moment. Research has shown that this browser hijacker is aimed at Spanish an Italian users mainly, so there is a very huge possibility that these users will notice the presence of quickseeker.net if they do not have a security tool installed on their systems. We cannot guarantee that other people will not encounter quickseeker.net, so you have to be careful. Have you already noticed that quickseeker.net has made all those changes? Make sure that you delete quickseeker.net as soon as possible and do not use the search engine installed on it. It is not advisable to do that because quickseeker.net might provide you with the modified search results that can take you to untrustworthy web pages full of malicious software. Research has shown that quickseeker.net might not only expose you to threats, but it might also collect information about your browsing activities. Even though quickseeker.net declares that it is not going to touch personal details, specialists say that this browser hijacker might still record some personal information.Download Removal Toolto remove Quickseeker.net
How did quickseeker.net enter my system?
Quickseeker.net browser hijacker travels in a bundle with other programs, so it is not surprising that it has managed to enter your system without your permission. There is also a possibility that other unreliable programs have been installed alongside quickseeker.net browser hijacker too. Therefore, you should check Control Panel. Unfortunately, not all the unreliable programs have an uninstall there, so it might not be enough to check Control Panel. In our opinion, the best what you can do is to scan your system with a diagnostic tool. It will tell you what threats are installed on your system.
How to uninstall quickseeker.net?
It is very important that you implement the quickseeker.net removal as soon as possible because this infection might cause serious harm to your system. We suggest using the automatic tool if you want to delete quickseeker.net easily and quickly. It is also possible to remove quickseeker.net manually but this process will take more time and you need to have some knowledge about computers. It does not really matter HOW you are going to uninstall quickseeker.net because the most important thing is that you fully erase it.
- Click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the program and click Remove.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Open the menu and click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the unwanted software.
- Click Uninstall.
- Right-click on the desktop.
- Select All apps and open Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program and select the unwanted software.
- Click Uninstall.
- Open your browser and tap Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons and click Toolbars and Extensions.
- Select the extension and erase it.
- Open your browser and tap Ctrl+Shift+A.
- Select Extensions.
- Find the unwanted extension, select it, and then erase it.
- Open your browser.
- Tap Alt+F.
- Select Tools and then click Extensions.
- Select the extension and then erase by clicking the trash button.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.