Ourwebsearch.com Removal Instructions
Ourwebsearch.com looks like a search engine, but it is known to be a part of a browser hijacker infection. Specialists say that it is classified like that because it can change homepages and search engines. It does that without permission, so users usually open their Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox browsers and cannot understand what has made those changes. Some users decide not to do anything about that, but we do not recommend keeping and using this search engine because it is completely untrustworthy.
We have provided the manual removal instructions that will help you to delete Ourwebsearch.com for the same reason. Feel free to use our instructions, but do not forget that you have to read the whole article first.
Why is Ourwebsearch.com unreliable?
It is really dangerous to keep Ourwebsearch.com, so we suggest that you remove Ourwebsearch.com browser hijacker as soon as possible. If you continue using it as your primary search provider, you might infect your system with malicious software very quickly. This might happen after you click on one of those third-party advertisements that will be incorporated among your search results. You will not be able to recognize these ads because they look like normal search results in most cases. Specialists say that you should also not forget that browser hijacker can collect information about you. They usually gather such info as IP address, search queries, browsing history, and the like, but there is still a risk that they will touch your sensitive information. As Ourwebsearch.com is considered a browser hijacker, it might act the same too. Therefore, it would be best to uninstall Ourwebsearch.com from the system as soon as possible. You will know how to remove Ourwebsearch.com browser hijacker by the last sentence of this article, so continue reading.
Download Removal Toolto remove Ourwebsearch.com
When did Ourwebsearch.com enter my system?
As browser hijackers travel bundled with other programs like other malicious applications, Ourwebsearch.com might have entered during the installation of another unrelated program. In most cases, this program is considered shareware or freeware. Make sure that you install programs more carefully in the future. On top of that, it would be really wise if you install a security tool on your PC and always keep it enabled. Only legitimate tools can help you to protect your system, so, if you can, you should invest in a really powerful security application. This will help you to prevent malware from entering your PC.
How to delete Ourwebsearch.com?
You can implement the Ourwebsearch.com removal manually or automatically. The automatic method does not require much effort because you simply have to launch the scanner and perform the system scan. Of course, you can go for the manual Ourwebsearch.com removal too. In such a case, we highly recommend using our manual removal instructions provided below this article. Do not forget that it is also very important to remove those additional programs that have been installed on your computer together with Ourwebsearch.com browser hijacker. An automatic tool will help you to do that easily and quickly.
Uninstall Ourwebsearch.com from Windows XP
- Click the Start button.
- Select Control Panel and click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the program and click Remove.
Remove Ourwebsearch.com from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open the menu and click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the application and then click Uninstall.
Terminate Ourwebsearch.com from Windows 8
- Right-click on the background and select All apps.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Select the program and uninstall it.
- Open your browser and tap Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons and open Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Click on the extension.
- Delete it.
- Open your browser and access the Tools menu.
- Click Add-ons and then open Extensions.
- Select the extension and erase it from the system.
- Open your browser and tap Alt+F.
- Select Tools and then open Extensions.
- Select the extension.
- Click the recycle bin button.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.