Mobura.com Removal Instructions (Delete Mobura.com)
Mobura.com is an intrusive search engine, also known as a browser hijacker. Browser hijackers are widely known for messing up the users’ browser settings, which means changing everything that is important. In other words, if you have this PUP (potentially unwanted program) on your computer, your favorite home page, new tab, and default search provider might be all gone. Instead, you have Mobura.com now. This is really unfortunate because the hijacker is useless as a search tool.
Luckily, you can uninstall Mobura.com from your PC system by using a reliable malware removal tool. You should know that this PUP can affect Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer. In case of Internet Explorer, it changes the home page. For other browsers, it also changes the new tab. These actions are always done without the user’s permission, so do not wait for any longer and eliminate this program.
Why is Mobura.com dangerous to my PC?
It should be common knowledge that browser hijackers must not be used as legitimate search tools. As soon as you notice the presence of such potentially unwanted program, get rid of it immediately. Do you know the exact reasons? Well, firstly, this hijacker cannot be trusted because it does not perform its task as a search engine properly. It shows modified results that include sponsored links to websites that you should not visit. Cyber criminals can infect such webpages so that you would be attacked once you click a suspicious link. Also, you can definitely expect some advertisements placed on the pages you visit. You see, the PUP also works as adware, and it will display annoying pop-ups , coupons, banners, audio ads, etc. It is no secret that these ads have to be avoided at all costs. Of course, it is difficult to avoid redirections because they happen unexpectedly. The only way is not using the hijacker at all. It is also worth knowing that the PUP collects non-personally identifiable information such as IP addresses and search history so that it could spam you with more ads that are targeted directly at you. There is no legitimate reason for keeping this intruder, so remove Mobura.com now.
Download Removal Toolto remove Mobura.com
How did Mobura.com attack my computer?
Mobura is developed by mobilemonetizer.net. These developers are known for many other PUPs, so you can expect even more unwanted applications on your PC. Why? You see, this application travels in free software bundles, and this means that, usually, users have more than one PUP on their computers if they perform an unsafe installation process of freeware. Our security team warns you to be more attentive next time you install free software.
How to remove Mobura.com from the system?
In order to delete Mobura.com automatically, you can use an anti-malware and anti-spyware application that is designed for these kinds of tasks. For manual Mobura.com removal, you can simply try changing your home page. If this does not work, scan your PC with a good security tool.
Learn how to remove Mobura.com from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Mobura.com from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Mobura.com from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Mobura.com from Windows?
a) Remove Mobura.com related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Mobura.com related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Mobura.com related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Mobura.com related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Mobura.com related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Mobura.com related program
- Click Uninstall
Step 2. How to remove Mobura.com from web browsers?
a) Erase Mobura.com from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Mobura.com and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Mobura.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Mobura.com
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Mobura.com from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Mobura.com and choose a new provider
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari…
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.