TopSearchConverter is seen as a browser hijacker that may install without your permission. Set up generally happens by accident and the majority of users feel puzzled about how it occurred. Browser intruders are attached to free software, and this is referred to as packaging. A hijacker is not seen to be dangerous and therefore ought to not harm. It will, however, reroute to sponsored portals. Those sites will not always secure so bear in mind that if you were rerouted to a portal that is not secure you could end up allowing a much more serious infection to arrive in your system. It will not provide any handy services to you, so keeping it is relatively silly. You must delete TopSearchConverter since it doesn’t belong on your PC.
Download Removal Toolto remove TopSearchConverter
Browser hijacker distribution ways
Freeware usually travel together with extra offers. Adware, hijackers and other likely unwanted applications might come as those extra items. Those added items can only be spotted in Advanced (Custom) mode so selecting those settings will aid in preventing browser hijacker and other unwanted item set ups. All you need to do if there is something adjoined is unmark it/them. Default settings will not show any items so by choosing them, you are essentially providing them authorization to install automatically. You should uninstall TopSearchConverter as it set up onto your OS uninvited.
Why must you erase TopSearchConverter?
As soon as the hijacker enters your computer, modifications will be carried out to your browser’s settings. Your browser’s homepage, new tabs and search engine have been set to the site the browser hijacker’s promoted web page. All main browsers, like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, will have those changes carried out. If you want to be able to undo the alterations, you must make sure to first uninstallTopSearchConverter. A search engine will appear on your new home website but we do not recommend using it as it will implant sponsored content into the results, in order to reroute you. Browser intruders perform those redirects to strange sites as more traffic means more revenue for owners. Reroutes will occur to all types of weird portals, which is why redirect virusesare terribly troublesome deal with. It must be said that the reroutes can also be somewhat dangerous. The redirects might be able to lead you to a portal where some harmful software are waiting for you, and some malware could arrive in your PC. To prevent a much more severe threat, abolish TopSearchConverter from your device.
You ought to get spyware termination applications to fully delete TopSearchConverter. Going with by hand TopSearchConverter uninstallation means you will have to identify the redirect virus yourself. We will present instructions to help you uninstall TopSearchConverter in case you have a hard time with finding it.Download Removal Toolto remove TopSearchConverter
Learn how to remove TopSearchConverter from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete TopSearchConverter from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove TopSearchConverter from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete TopSearchConverter from Windows?
a) Remove TopSearchConverter related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on TopSearchConverter related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall TopSearchConverter related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select TopSearchConverter related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete TopSearchConverter related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select TopSearchConverter related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove TopSearchConverter from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including TopSearchConverter. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove TopSearchConverter from web browsers?
a) Erase TopSearchConverter from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase TopSearchConverter and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate TopSearchConverter from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate TopSearchConverter
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete TopSearchConverter from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate TopSearchConverter and choose a new provider
d) Remove TopSearchConverter from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.
add a comment