What is Kuaizip?
Kuaizip is an application that serves as a file compression tool. This application might seem to be very beneficial because it promises to enable users to add files into archives easily. Even though it acts the way it promises, it still cannot be called a reliable application because it has several serious drawbacks too. Due to these disadvantages, it is called a potentially unwanted program (PUP). We will talk about these disadvantages in the paragraphs that follow. If you decide not to keep such a questionable application installed after finding out how it works, you will be able to delete Kuaizip rather easily. Luckily, potentially unwanted programs are not so hard to erase from the system, but you should still read the last paragraph which focuses on the Kuaizip removal more attentively.
What does Kuaizip do?
Kuaizip acts like a file compression tool, but it is not perfect, so it would be better to find another similar application in its place. It has been found that this application might be associated with a flow of all kinds of ads users start seeing on their screens after its installation. People report that they see banners, blinking messages, and other commercials. It is quite risky to click on these ads since you never know where they will take you. Kuaizip, like other similar programs, can also collect information. It should be interested in users’ activities only, but users who want to be sure that it cannot touch personal data should delete Kuaizip right now. Yes, potentially unwanted programs are not as dangerous as other existing infections, but they might still cause some problems, so it is not recommended keeping them installed on the system.
How did Kuaizip enter my PC?
Kuaizip is called a potentially unwanted program also because it is capable of entering computers without permission. Yes, it has an official website and many users download it from there; however, there are still cases when people cannot explain how it has entered their computers, which proves that Kuaizip might be spread in software bundles and enter computers together with freeware and shareware. Users are the ones who allow it to enter their computers by installing new software carelessly. If you are not very careful either, it is not at all surprising that Kuaizip is installed on your PC. Go for the advanced installation option in the future so that you could see what additional programs are going to be installed and thus could cancel the installation.
How can I remove Kuaizip?
If you do not like how this compressor acts, you can remove Kuaizip whenever you want to. Since Kuaizip can be erased via Control Panel, it should not be difficult at all to uninstall Kuaizip manually. Of course, there will be people who will find the manual Kuaizip removal too hard. Those users should go for the automatic Kuaizip removal. It does not mean that they will not need to do anything, but their job will be very tiny – to acquire and launch the malware remover.
Steps to remove Kuaizip from Your Computer
- Step 1 How to delete Kuaizip from Windows?
- Step 2 How to remove Kuaizip from web browsers?
- Step 3 How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Kuaizip from Windows?
a) Remove Kuaizip related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Kuaizip related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Kuaizip related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Kuaizip related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Kuaizip related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Kuaizip related program
- Click Uninstall
Step 2. How to remove Kuaizip from web browsers?
a) Erase Kuaizip from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Kuaizip and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Kuaizip from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Kuaizip
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Kuaizip from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Kuaizip and choose a new provider
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari…
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.