About this infection
Rocket Tab is regarded as a hijacker, a relatively trivial threat that can invade abruptly. Most of the users might be puzzled about how setup happens, as they don’t realize they installed it by chance themselves. The most common way hijackers travel is through freeware bundles. A browser intruder is not categorized as dangerous and therefore shouldn’t harm. It will, however, bring about redirects to advertisement sites. Reroute viruses do not make sure the portals are not dangerous so you may be redirected to one that would lead to a damaging program infection. It isn’t encouraged to keep it as it is somewhat useless to you. To go back to usual surfing, you must remove Rocket Tab.
Download Removal Toolto remove Rocket Tab
How did the browser hijacker contaminate my system
Freeware oftentimes come along with additional offers. The list includes adware, hijackers and other types of undesirable applications. You may only check for extra items in Advanced or Custom mode so unless you select those settings, you will install all types of unnecessary junk. If something has been added, you will be able to unmark it there. By picking Default mode, you are basically giving them authorization to install automatically. Now that you are aware of how it managed to infect your PC, erase Rocket Tab.
Why must you remove Rocket Tab?
As soon as the browser hijacker arrives in your operating system, your browser’s settings will be altered. The hijacker’s promoted site will be set to load as your homepage. All main browsers, like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, will have those alterations executed. If you wish to be able to reverse the changes, you will have to first delete Rocket Tab. Your new home web page will have a search engine, which we do not suggest using as it will inject advertisement links into the legitimate search results, in order to redirect you. Redirect viruses do this in order to to gain money from raised traffic. You will be rerouted to all types of strange web pages, which makes browser intruders remarkably irritating deal with. They are not only troublesome, however, they can also pose certain danger. You may happen upon damaging program when being redirected, so the reroutes are not always harmless. If you wish to keep your computer safeguarded, delete Rocket Tab as soon as you notice it.
Rocket Tab termination
Obtaining spyware removal program and employing to abolish Rocket Tab should be easiest as everything would be done for you. Going with by hand Rocket Tab uninstallation means you will have to locate the hijacker yourself. You will see guidelines to help you terminate Rocket Tab below this article.Download Removal Toolto remove Rocket Tab
Learn how to remove Rocket Tab from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Rocket Tab from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Rocket Tab from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Rocket Tab from Windows?
a) Remove Rocket Tab related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Rocket Tab related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Rocket Tab related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Rocket Tab related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Rocket Tab related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Rocket Tab related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove Rocket Tab from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including Rocket Tab. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove Rocket Tab from web browsers?
a) Erase Rocket Tab from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Rocket Tab and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Rocket Tab from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Rocket Tab
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Rocket Tab from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Rocket Tab and choose a new provider
d) Remove Rocket Tab from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.