About this threat
The most probable reason you are seeing The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found alerts is because of an adware infection. This is a classic tech-support scam that uses scare tactics to pressure users into calling certain numbers where they would be requested to provide remote access to their OS. If an adware is indeed responsible, expect very invasive ads. An adware commonly comes along with free software, and if you do not deselect it, it will install together with the application. The pop-ups are not going to endanger your computer, as long as you don’t call the con artists. If you did call them, you would have to deal with people who scam others for a living, and they would pretend to fix your operating system, and then request a lot of money. Authorizing some suspicious technicians remote access to your system could turn out to be a very bad idea, so you must be cautious. You can be calm that this contamination You shouldn’t worry about the infection the pop-up is cautioning you about because it is not real, and that your operating system is safe. If you want the alerts to no longer pop up, all you need to do is terminate The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found.
Why are the warnings popping up
You probably recently installed a freeware, and through it you got the adware. If the application has something attached to it, you should uncheck it, and Default mode won’t permit you to do that. Instead, choose Advanced (Custom) settings. If Advanced settings disclose something, make sure you uncheck all the items. And while those items might not necessarily bring about danger, if you weren’t properly informed about their installation, they don’t belong on your PC. If you wish to have to uninstall The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found or similar for the last time, start paying attention to how you install programs, and where you get them from.
The fake advertisements aim to deceive users into thinking that their OS has ran into some type of problem. You’re probably seeing a alleged malware, licensing or computer issues, because scammers aren’t very creative when it comes to scenarios, and they are all basically identical. Since scare tactics are especially effective with less-computer savvy people, the pop-up will most likely also include warnings about possible data loss or leak. The advert will allege that so as to solve the mentioned problems and prevent data loss, you need to dial their tech-support, who are actually scammers. Real companies won’t request you to call them, and especially not through some random warning, so next time you run into similar advertisements, remember that. For example, if Apple or Microsoft is asking you to call them, you are most certainly being con artists. The scammers would attempt to solve a fictional problem on your machine, for which you would be charged a lot of money. Tech-support scams aren’t dangerous to regular computer users because they don’t even resemble real warnings but less computer experienced people may fall for them because they aren’t familiar with fake tech-support. And it isn’t hard to see how some less computer knowledgeable people could believe the claims, because even if they dismiss the first pop-up, after they start appearing routinely, they may believe that it has some truth to it. If you aren’t convinced legitimate companies would not use browser alerts to warn you about malevolent programs, you could always search the number provided in the pop-up or the pop-up itself. We are completely sure that the first results will be of users complaining about scammers. So do not be afraid of closing the warning and fully overlooking it while you get rid of what’s causing them. There is nothing to worry about if it only appeared once or twice, but if you frequently get them, you will need to terminate The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found adware.
Ways to erase The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found
The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found termination should not bring about any problems since it’s not difficult to carry out. You can choose to either uninstall The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found by hand or automatically. The manual method may take more time but it is possible, and we have prepared guidelines to help you below. It would be easier if you picked to use spyware removal software to erase The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found but the choice is yours. If the pop-ups no longer pop up, that means you succeeded in getting rid of the threat.
Learn how to remove The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found from Windows?
a) Remove The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found from web browsers?
a) Erase The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found and choose a new provider
d) Remove The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
Download Removal Toolto remove The Tungsten Rounded Font Was Not Found
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.