About this infection
Search.anysearchresults.com is categorized as a hijacker that might set up without your authorization. Hijackers are normally not willingly installed by users, they might even be oblivious to the infection. You must have recently installed some type of a free software, since redirect viruses for the most part use program packages to spread. A redirect virus is not categorized as malicious and thus shouldn’t do any direct damage. It will, however, be capable of causing redirects to promoted pages. Those sites are not always not dangerous so keep in mind that if you were rerouted to a page that isn’t secure you might end up with a much more severe contamination on your system. You will gain nothing by keeping the hijacker. Remove Search.anysearchresults.com to restore usual browsing.
Download Removal Toolto remove Search.anysearchresults.com
How did the hijacker infect your OS
Free programs oftentimes travel with extra offers. Ad-supported applications, reroute viruses and other probably undesirable utilities may come as those extra offers. People usually end up allowing hijackers and other undesirable utilities to enter since they do not select Advanced (Custom) settings during a free software setup. Make sure you unmark everything that becomes visible in Advanced settings. By picking Default settings, you give those offers authorization to set up automatically. Now that you are aware of how it arrived in your OS, uninstall Search.anysearchresults.com.
Why must I erase Search.anysearchresults.com?
When a hijacker enters your operating system, alterations to your browser will be carried out. The site the hijacker is promoting will be set to load as your homepage. Whether you are using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, they will all be affected. And all your efforts in undoing the changes will go to waste unless you first eliminate Search.anysearchresults.com from your computer. Your new homepage will be promoting a search engine, and we don’t suggest using as it will insert advertisement contents into the legitimate search results, so as to reroute you. Browser hijackers reroute you to peculiar web pages because the more traffic the website gets, the more income owners get. Reroutes will happen to all kinds of strange web pages, which makes reroute viruses deeply annoying deal with. We feel it’s needed to say that the reroutes might also be somewhat dangerous. You could be led to some harmful site, where malware may be lurking, by those redirects. If you wish to safeguard your system, erase Search.anysearchresults.com as soon as you notice it inhabiting your OS.
It would be easiest if you obtained anti-spyware software and had it removeSearch.anysearchresults.com for you. If you opt for manual Search.anysearchresults.com removal, you will need to identify all related applications yourself. A guide to help you uninstall Search.anysearchresults.com will be displayed below this article.Download Removal Toolto remove Search.anysearchresults.com
Learn how to remove Search.anysearchresults.com from your computer
- Step 1. How to delete Search.anysearchresults.com from Windows?
- Step 2. How to remove Search.anysearchresults.com from web browsers?
- Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
Step 1. How to delete Search.anysearchresults.com from Windows?
a) Remove Search.anysearchresults.com related application from Windows XP
- Click on Start
- Select Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Click on Search.anysearchresults.com related software
- Click Remove
b) Uninstall Search.anysearchresults.com related program from Windows 7 and Vista
- Open Start menu
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Select Search.anysearchresults.com related application
- Click Uninstall
c) Delete Search.anysearchresults.com related application from Windows 8
- Press Win+C to open Charm bar
- Select Settings and open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Select Search.anysearchresults.com related program
- Click Uninstall
d) Remove Search.anysearchresults.com from Mac OS X system
- Select Applications from the Go menu.
- In Application, you need to find all suspicious programs, including Search.anysearchresults.com. Right-click on them and select Move to Trash. You can also drag them to the Trash icon on your Dock.
Step 2. How to remove Search.anysearchresults.com from web browsers?
a) Erase Search.anysearchresults.com from Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and press Alt+X
- Click on Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Delete unwanted extensions
- Go to Search Providers
- Erase Search.anysearchresults.com and choose a new engine
- Press Alt+x once again and click on Internet Options
- Change your home page on the General tab
- Click OK to save made changes
b) Eliminate Search.anysearchresults.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Select Add-ons and move to Extensions
- Choose and remove unwanted extensions
- Click on the menu again and select Options
- On the General tab replace your home page
- Go to Search tab and eliminate Search.anysearchresults.com
- Select your new default search provider
c) Delete Search.anysearchresults.com from Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome and open the menu
- Choose More Tools and go to Extensions
- Terminate unwanted browser extensions
- Move to Settings (under Extensions)
- Click Set page in the On startup section
- Replace your home page
- Go to Search section and click Manage search engines
- Terminate Search.anysearchresults.com and choose a new provider
d) Remove Search.anysearchresults.com from Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge and select More (the three dots at the top right corner of the screen).
- Settings → Choose what to clear (located under the Clear browsing data option)
- Select everything you want to get rid of and press Clear.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Task Manager.
- Find Microsoft Edge in the Processes tab.
- Right-click on it and select Go to details.
- Look for all Microsoft Edge related entries, right-click on them and select End Task.
Step 3. How to reset your web browsers?
a) Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your browser and click on the Gear icon
- Select Internet Options
- Move to Advanced tab and click Reset
- Enable Delete personal settings
- Click Reset
- Restart Internet Explorer
b) Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla and open the menu
- Click on Help (the question mark)
- Choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click on the Refresh Firefox button
- Select Refresh Firefox
c) Reset Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the menu
- Choose Settings and click Show advanced settings
- Click on Reset settings
- Select Reset
d) Reset Safari
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari settings (top-right corner)
- Select Reset Safari...
- A dialog with pre-selected items will pop-up
- Make sure that all items you need to delete are selected
- Click on Reset
- Safari will restart automatically
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.